5.1

1. FULLRAPT
    Oct 27, 2007
    Gundam is awesome, and Xbox360 has its own GUNDAM GAMES too. And to those who trash the 360 without playing its amazing exclusives like Blue Dragon, Puzzle Quest Warlords, Forza Motorsport 2, Gears of War, Halo 3 and Splinter Cell Chaos or Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter you can stop right now. Seriously don't be dumb. And Half Life Orange Box but what I was going to say, even though Gundam is awesome, and Xbox360 has its own GUNDAM GAMES too. And to those who trash the 360 without playing its amazing exclusives like Blue Dragon, Puzzle Quest Warlords, Forza Motorsport 2, Gears of War, Halo 3 and Splinter Cell Chaos or Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter you can stop right now. Seriously don't be dumb. And Half Life Orange Box but what I was going to say, even though the 360 is so competitive and packed with games......GUNDAM is still a fan favorite. And GUNDAM is like PROJECT SYLPHEED for the 360, its a treasured under-rated game. Both systems have dozens of under-rated games, and I give a prop out to them....if you own a PS3 or are going to get one, RENT THIS GAME & TRY IT!!! Its really fun, as most Gundam games are. 360 & PS3 both have their great games. Expand
  2. Spikerzero
    Feb 26, 2009
    I loved this game it was made to be realistic so they made the machines slower. I mean alot of people complained that gundams were to nimble and athletic for gaint robots then said the games were crap. so now that they made them less nimble everybody calls it worste than crap. make up your minds... also the story takes place in the one year war while your a soldier in the military, its I loved this game it was made to be realistic so they made the machines slower. I mean alot of people complained that gundams were to nimble and athletic for gaint robots then said the games were crap. so now that they made them less nimble everybody calls it worste than crap. make up your minds... also the story takes place in the one year war while your a soldier in the military, its not supose to be this gaint plot where you becaome the greatest hero of the war, the graphics are great in my opion so stop insulting them, its a great game and im tired of people saying its crap just because they dont know the controls or the robot moves to slow, its a game for the fans of the series not a new random person who never played a mobile suit game before. Expand
  3. FriggenHugeOrc
    Feb 11, 2007
    For the Die hard gundam fans....its a must have!
  4. EthanC.
    Jun 7, 2008
    Some great detail in my book kinda slow at first but picks up really quick.
  5. HiroM.
    Nov 21, 2006
    Sure this game is slow, and rough around the edges, but if your a gundam fan, you should love the new aspects incorporated and support bandai in their forming of another new, better than this one game.
  6. JS
    Dec 3, 2009
    Pretty good game. However, the rating is expected. What do you think the anime geeks who think Wing is the best gundam would think of a game like this? Exactly. If you like challenging gameplay, nice graphics, and actually like gundam not for the melodramatics, then you'll like this game.
  7. Apocalyps3
    Dec 15, 2006
    I thought this is the best Gundam GAME EVER! If you think this game is bad look at the last Gundam Game, I mean common people this has to be the best Gundam Game yet.
  8. MurshedH.
    Feb 28, 2007
    This is a fan only game. I like gundam series. So as a fan in I would give this game a 9 out of 10 but I do have to consider what what game is all about. It is a hard game. If you are not familiar with the previous game controls you might be at a loss. The graphics eventhough HD it does have its flaws. The sound however seemed solid. The storyline is little different then most of the This is a fan only game. I like gundam series. So as a fan in I would give this game a 9 out of 10 but I do have to consider what what game is all about. It is a hard game. If you are not familiar with the previous game controls you might be at a loss. The graphics eventhough HD it does have its flaws. The sound however seemed solid. The storyline is little different then most of the gandam games as you are a normal soldier in this game and as you progress though it you gain more experience and rank. Overall this game deserves more attention and less negative press. Expand
  9. Nov 25, 2012
    The one I played was the one that was named "Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight" instead, but from what I know, its essentially the same game.

Back when I first played it some time ago, I thought it was a great game. Looking back, it did have some flaws, however the game is extremely under-rated. I remember the experience of going through the campaign to be extremely pleasing. First off, the soundtrack in this game is AMAZING. The epic music in the game is still stuck in my head after so many years, and it really improved the gaming experience. Visuals on the other hand, weren't exactly anything amazing, but it was never so bad that it took me out of the experience. Now on Gameplay, I remember having a bit of frustration here and there, but I remember getting used to the way the game played and still had a great time. The mobile suit customization system was pretty fun, and it was sufficient to make the mechs feel important and the experience more personal. And I remember having pilots stick with me throughout the game, and had them kind of grow on me. The damage and repair system was also very interesting, and it sometimes forces you into uncomfortable situations, which was something I loved. And yes, the actual combat was quite clunky, but that was what I loved. It just felt realistic and enjoyable. Although not on the level of something like Mechwarriors, it just felt right, and the shooting and all felt responsive. The only downer in combat is that the AI that accompany you aren't as useful as they could be, and every other supporting vehicle is essentially useless.

Overall, it was a great experience for me, and "Crossfire" was a game that I never regretted purchasing and playing.
  10. Jun 23, 2016
    Mobile suit gundam crossfire is a great ps3 game along with sonic 06, they both get bad reviews, However I like both of them. Get mobile suit gundam crossfire, it's awesome just like sonic 06 for ps3.

The game is an embarrassment to the Gundam name, and raises suspicions that it was rushed for the PS3 launch. Clearly, the series -- and the fans -- deserve better.
    Only the most blinkered Mobile Suit fetishist could love this clunky battle sim, which trades speed, finesse, and depth for...well, nothing, really.
  3. I have nothing positive to say about this game. I even hate the menu screen. Perhaps the best thing I can come up with is that this miserable piece of trash is so awful that it’s destined to be the worst-selling game of the PS3 launch.