8.6

1. Sep 16, 2010
    Bought this game yesterday on PSN for $13 AU (talk like a pirate day sale lol) along with the first one. I've gotta say, this far exceeds its predecessor in terms of gameplay. I haven't put it down since purchase. Overall, it's a really good game that, like countless others would tell you, brings back the old school in a spectacular fashion.
  2. Sep 1, 2010
    Overall it's a blast: great graphics and music, great fun gameplay and not pretentious or violent or any way like that which is how most games are today. Brings it back to the old school!!
  3. Aug 12, 2010
    Clearly this game is oriented for old gamers who know the game but it will still make you laugh and smile.

The new graphics are really cool, and I hope to see more remakes from Lucas Arts.
  4. Aug 12, 2010

1. Oct 13, 2011
    Even if you´ve played the game in the Amiga days, the new edition is worth another trip to melee and Monkey Island.
  2. You really have to either hate point and click games with the burning passion of a thousand suns or not like dealing with downloadable games to dislike this title.
  3. Relish the chance to experience it afresh. [Oct 2010, p.77]