8.7

1. Apr 21, 2016
    Gran clásico de lucasts me recuerda la gran Monkey Island de pc , pero con unos mejores gráficos ! aunque me gusta más the secret of monkey island aunque la segunda parte es más complicada
  2. Jun 22, 2015
    Like the first game also remastered on PS3, Monkey Island 2 offers gorgeous hand painted graphics, funny and lovable characters in one of the best old-school point and click adventure. So this is not a surprised that we encounter the same flaws, I would even add one as I felt like Guybrush was more clunky to move in this episode, but some of the puzzles are just un-logic and you'll figureLike the first game also remastered on PS3, Monkey Island 2 offers gorgeous hand painted graphics, funny and lovable characters in one of the best old-school point and click adventure. So this is not a surprised that we encounter the same flaws, I would even add one as I felt like Guybrush was more clunky to move in this episode, but some of the puzzles are just un-logic and you'll figure them out by luck wich is a bit annoying in this kind of game.
    Also without spoiling the end of the game was confusing and let me with a lot of questions that (at the moment) are still without clear answers from Ron Gilbert.
    A "niche" game that will please the old-school gamers and may even introduce a few young gamers like me to the genre.
  3. May 18, 2015
  4. Sep 16, 2010
    Bought this game yesterday on PSN for $13 AU (talk like a pirate day sale lol) along with the first one. I've gotta say, this far exceeds its predecessor in terms of gameplay. I haven't put it down since purchase. Overall, it's a really good game that, like countless others would tell you, brings back the old school in a spectacular fashion.
  5. Sep 1, 2010
    Overall it's a blast: great graphics and music, great fun gameplay and not pretentious or violent or any way like that which is how most games are today. Brings it back to the old school!!
  6. Aug 12, 2010
    Clearly this game is oriented for old gamers who know the game but it will still make you laugh and smile.

The new graphics are really cool, and I hope to see more remakes from Lucas Arts.
  7. Sep 1, 2010

1. Oct 13, 2011
    Even if you´ve played the game in the Amiga days, the new edition is worth another trip to melee and Monkey Island.
  2. You really have to either hate point and click games with the burning passion of a thousand suns or not like dealing with downloadable games to dislike this title.
  3. Games Master UK