Monopoly PlayStation 3

6.7

1. AustinD.
    Oct 26, 2008
    Very good game. stays true to monopoly there are a few different editions and some boards to choose from. online is smooth. it stays true to monopoly and is everything you expect from a monopoly videogame. Also the game is at a fair price 39.99 and probabley will drop just before christmas.
  2. KenS.
    Oct 28, 2008
    Very Addictive Gameplay. The turns are quick, the graphics are great, and unlocking additional game boards is fun. My family and I have been playing this game since it's release. NON-STOP! A truly unexpected jewel of a game. And I'm the one person in my household who didn't really care for Monopoly. (The board game). Excellent game.

1. EA has managed to produce a competent virtual version of the classic board game, but we still can't recommend it over buying the real thing. You get numerous boards and the questionable Get Rich Quick mode, but you lose so much by not being able to play the way you want.
  2. The game is not criminally poor, and nowhere near as painful as having red hot needles shoved into your eyes, but at times you get an insidious feeling that those involved put as little effort as possible into delivering the final product.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    For what it's worth, those dice animations really are the best we've ever seen. [Christmas 2008, p.119]