7.7

1. Nov 26, 2013
    The best game in the naruto ultimate ninja storm series. More characters than in any previous games, an amazing story, great contols and a new to full burst challenge mission mode. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is a worthwhile buy (and a mouthfull to say) the main reasons I gave this game an 8 instead of a 10 is because of a slightly unbalanced rooster of charactersThe best game in the naruto ultimate ninja storm series. More characters than in any previous games, an amazing story, great contols and a new to full burst challenge mission mode. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst is a worthwhile buy (and a mouthfull to say) the main reasons I gave this game an 8 instead of a 10 is because of a slightly unbalanced rooster of characters and laggy online. This game is a good buy mainly for its story and other of line modes while the online is fun but slightly substandard. The boss battles are incredibly fun and characters all have very unique playstyles. What really sets storm 3 full burst apart from other games is its amazing graphics and sound quality. Without a doubt a must have for fans and a good choice for other fighting game lovers (plus its only 40$). Expand
  2. Nov 27, 2013
    Naruto is a great series because of the story it really keeps you interested through out, but the story isn't the only good thing about this game there are other good quality's, like it's amazing offline versus one thing I dislike though is the laggy multiplayer but over all its a great game and I definitely think it deserves an 8.
  3. Aug 15, 2014
    A great game with a great and epic moments , battles and even an epic storyline . I definitely recommend all the Naruto fans to buy this game because it's a great game .
  4. Sep 22, 2014
    I wouldn't say Im a big fan of the anime/manga, but I am a massive fan of the games! as usual this game has an epic storyline following the anime. What surprised me most was the Character Roster ( the best one yet). It contains more characters than any previous Naruto title, including extra skins with the Full Burst version of the game. What impressed me most was the English dub. HearingI wouldn't say Im a big fan of the anime/manga, but I am a massive fan of the games! as usual this game has an epic storyline following the anime. What surprised me most was the Character Roster ( the best one yet). It contains more characters than any previous Naruto title, including extra skins with the Full Burst version of the game. What impressed me most was the English dub. Hearing the English voice actors dubbing parts of the game, where the English dub episodes have yet to be released, made me wince with enjoyment.
    Tons of replay value, including missions, tournaments, and online battles.
    So far the best Naruto game out there, and my all time favourite fighting game.
    a well deserved 10/10
  5. Nov 18, 2014
    I'm a Naruto Fan and 1 of the reasons I am a Naruto Fan is because of the games but this game was disappointing yet also satisfying at the sametime.

Story - Story Mode is exactly the same as the show except for some changes they added near the end and a few they added in between. I dislike some these changes and like a few of them. Characters - This is the biggest reason why you

Characters - This is the biggest reason why you should buy this game the character rooster is huge you can play with most of the characters from the Naruto Series. I'm disappointed that the Seven Ninja Swordsman aren't playable I've been wanting to use them for a long time and this game didn't add them here. Little Neji is slower and Little Shikamaru was taken out why? they did this is unknown.

Online - I play Naruto solely for the purpose of destroying noobs Online call me a bully but I enjoy beating them up. I also fight challenging players too Hero Ranked Players aren't invincible they can be defeated but some of them are hard to beat like Cisco or BattleHardenedSarah. My problems with Online Battles is you can't record them like in Generations and everyone can see how many times you win lose or disconnect from a battle. This is both good and bad the good thing is you can pick good people to fight the bad thing is if your on a losing streak tough players won't challenge you they think you're inferior which to me is ridiculous and if you disconnect alot because you hate losing and you ragequit people won't fight you because of your record. Its not the developers fault but I wish some of these things could stay secret so we can fight like we used to without being judgmental. I know some players have bad internet and sometimes they always ragequit when they lose but its still a nuisance trying to find a tough player to face and he ignores you because of your record.

Soundtrack - Eh its exactly what' you'd expect nothing spectacular.

Graphics - The Graphics have improved alot I really like it.

Gameplay - The Boss Battles are fun Kabuto's little side story was fun too and playing online has also been a blast.

Overall - lip synching is bad at points and story is pretty good. Great buy for the fans of the series and the fans of the games but if your new to this game buy Storm 1 or you won't understand the story at all or at least watch the Anime.
  6. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics:8/10
    Fighting System:9/10
    Story Mode:9/10
    Online Mode:8/10
    Cutscenes:8/10

Better than Revolution, believe me. A lot of usable characters with a simplified battle system.

1. Mar 20, 2014
    Full Burst is not an easy game to get into, but it’s a fun, engaging and exciting experience if you’re willing to put a little effort into it. For fans of the show it’s a must-have title and while it’s not the perfect introduction to the anime, it’s perfectly possible for newcomers to have a lot of fun here too.
  2. Mar 10, 2014
    The feeling that the game is using its source material to mask less-than-refined mechanics is inescapable. [Apr 2014, p.79]
  3. Yes, the game is in the middle of the series timeline, but the devs do themselves a disservice by drowning a rich experience in an ocean of complexity. [March 2014, p.92]