7.8

1. Aug 15, 2014
    A great game with a great and epic moments , battles and even an epic storyline . I definitely recommend all the Naruto fans to buy this game because it's a great game .
  2. Sep 22, 2014
    I wouldn't say Im a big fan of the anime/manga, but I am a massive fan of the games! as usual this game has an epic storyline following the anime. What surprised me most was the Character Roster ( the best one yet). It contains more characters than any previous Naruto title, including extra skins with the Full Burst version of the game. What impressed me most was the English dub. HearingI wouldn't say Im a big fan of the anime/manga, but I am a massive fan of the games! as usual this game has an epic storyline following the anime. What surprised me most was the Character Roster ( the best one yet). It contains more characters than any previous Naruto title, including extra skins with the Full Burst version of the game. What impressed me most was the English dub. Hearing the English voice actors dubbing parts of the game, where the English dub episodes have yet to be released, made me wince with enjoyment.
    Tons of replay value, including missions, tournaments, and online battles.
    So far the best Naruto game out there, and my all time favourite fighting game.
    a well deserved 10/10
  3. Jan 26, 2015
    Graphics:8/10
    Fighting System:9/10
    Story Mode:9/10
    Online Mode:8/10
    Cutscenes:8/10

Better than Revolution, believe me. A lot of usable characters with a simplified battle system.

1. Mar 20, 2014
    Full Burst is not an easy game to get into, but it’s a fun, engaging and exciting experience if you’re willing to put a little effort into it. For fans of the show it’s a must-have title and while it’s not the perfect introduction to the anime, it’s perfectly possible for newcomers to have a lot of fun here too.
  2. Mar 10, 2014
    The feeling that the game is using its source material to mask less-than-refined mechanics is inescapable. [Apr 2014, p.79]
  3. Yes, the game is in the middle of the series timeline, but the devs do themselves a disservice by drowning a rich experience in an ocean of complexity. [March 2014, p.92]