7.0

1. Apr 5, 2012
    All the characters fight the same so I doubt its 70+ characters. This game really was just a DLC. So instead of upsetting their fans they decided to release this DLC just with new mechanics and voilà you have a new game. Not only were they cheap but they ruined the game with the new sub bar and the cancel system which seemingly turns this game into a game of cat and mouse.All the characters fight the same so I doubt its 70+ characters. This game really was just a DLC. So instead of upsetting their fans they decided to release this DLC just with new mechanics and voilà you have a new game. Not only were they cheap but they ruined the game with the new sub bar and the cancel system which seemingly turns this game into a game of cat and mouse. Whomever is the aggressor at the start of the game wins. It takes no skill at all. Each character only has 1 jutsu which is absurd. I can deal with the button mashing and the simplistic combos but at least give me the ability to do more than one jutsu. This game was a huge let down for me and I watch the anime and read the manga weekly. Hope CC2 can fix the problems. Expand
  2. Apr 4, 2012
    This is game is the most miserable of Naruto which I played on PS3.
    The graphics and managed more sophisticated than 2 storm, but I think CyberConnect missed his solo combat mode jeu.Le very disappointing, and in addition they were found cheating the title of Sonic Generations, which is no better, spectator mode they DBZ tenkaichi.

It looks like there are only special strikes and crazy battle tactics in this game. Colorful, dynamic and spectacular piece is targeted mostly towards fans of the original manga and anime series. [June 2012]
  2. May 15, 2012
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is another great entry into the franchise based on the popular anime. With content from both previous installments and greatly improved flow of combat, thanks to some minor but incredibly welcome changes, it's better than ever. The outstanding audiovisual collaboration is as always the icing on the cake.
  3. May 14, 2012