7.1

1. Mar 13, 2012
    Naruto UNSG is a welcome 2.5 edition to the series. Fans of the series will thoroughly enjoy this instalment in the series as a collection of the entire character roster to date, plus many extras.
    With 72 playable characters, and 15 support, this game boasts the largest roster in any Naruto game.
    Cyber Connect 2 have showed time and time again that they are dedicated to keeping to the source material and this is portrayed in UNSG as well.

This is a day-one purchase for me, and I strongly recommend it to other naruto fans. Though many of my friends who aren't even fans of the show still enjoy these games.
  2. Mar 30, 2012
    This game would have gotten a 10 if they hadn't altered the story mode. i was hoping to fight shukaku like in the first game. As i am writing this, i have completed the tale of young naruto uzumaki, and started the tale of naruto uzumaki. it takes so fast to complete the tale of young naruto. it is pretty boring actually. but, the graphics are amazing, the wide range of characters isThis game would have gotten a 10 if they hadn't altered the story mode. i was hoping to fight shukaku like in the first game. As i am writing this, i have completed the tale of young naruto uzumaki, and started the tale of naruto uzumaki. it takes so fast to complete the tale of young naruto. it is pretty boring actually. but, the graphics are amazing, the wide range of characters is great, the support characters thing is very nice and helpful, and the thing that makes up for the short story mode is many story modes for different characters. all in all, this is a great game. if u like naruto, be sure to get this. Collapse
  3. Mar 31, 2012
  4. Mar 30, 2012
    this game was truly awesome. It doesn't only in the graphics, but also the story mode. The anime cutscenes that was in the game make everything clear for me to understand the whole Naruto series. This game is very exciting. Many modes are available and they improved the online mode even better so I don't have to wait since there is a quick match. The battles was also very awesome and therethis game was truly awesome. It doesn't only in the graphics, but also the story mode. The anime cutscenes that was in the game make everything clear for me to understand the whole Naruto series. This game is very exciting. Many modes are available and they improved the online mode even better so I don't have to wait since there is a quick match. The battles was also very awesome and there is so many characters to be use. Expand
  5. Mar 29, 2012
    This game deserves a 10! I like the previous one, Storm 2. Now I like this better. Wanna know why? They have totally tweaked the game system into something better. They limited the substitution with a gauge which is good, to prevent spamming of it and allowing combat combos to be used more. Get this game Naruto fans! Even if you're not a fan, get this game, it's a great game. I like theThis game deserves a 10! I like the previous one, Storm 2. Now I like this better. Wanna know why? They have totally tweaked the game system into something better. They limited the substitution with a gauge which is good, to prevent spamming of it and allowing combat combos to be used more. Get this game Naruto fans! Even if you're not a fan, get this game, it's a great game. I like the fighting only, don't really care much bout the story mode, becuz I dun like it with the free roam in the previous game. This game should be in the league with other popular fighting games like Street Fighter IV, Tekken 6, Mortal Kombat IMO. This game has improved alot since the last 2. Trust me. Expand
  6. Mar 16, 2012
    Naruto SUNS Generation Best Fighting Game Of This Years It Have a lot & lot Of Fighters specially The 5 Kage's & Sasuke With The Powerfull Susanu .
    We have In this time Tourenment & Survival 2 hit bu 1 stone If You Buy It You Will Be So happy >^_^
    It Deserve 10 out of 10
  7. Mar 25, 2012
    The graphics are absolutely gorgeous, capturing the tone of both the anime perfectly. The music is just epic, I love it! The gameplay is very good, but I think it could be better.
  8. Mar 25, 2012
    Thumbs up for this awesome game. When I fist buy this game, I easily get hooked with its awesome gameplay. The story mode was also very awesome even though its short. Many new features that was inserted in this game such as the new substitution gauge that make the gameplay more fair, the tournament mode, training mode and the survival. All this new features give this game an awesomeThumbs up for this awesome game. When I fist buy this game, I easily get hooked with its awesome gameplay. The story mode was also very awesome even though its short. Many new features that was inserted in this game such as the new substitution gauge that make the gameplay more fair, the tournament mode, training mode and the survival. All this new features give this game an awesome gameplay and I don't regret buying it. 10/10 Expand
  9. Apr 9, 2012
    This game is one of the best Naruto game I've ever played in ps3 console. The graphics was sucessfully done and there are many modes in free battle compared to storm 2. The new system in the free battle mode is very helpful and makes the game even more fair. The story mode is short but the animated cutscene was very epic and beautiful
  10. Apr 12, 2012
    this game is bringing naruto console to the next generations. I really enjoyed playing this game. Even there is no boss battles, the simplicity of the story mode made me understood the Naruto saga even better. I never regret buying this game.
  11. Apr 26, 2012
    This is by far the best Naruto game that I've ever played in PS3. I know that the combat systems was very, very similar with the previous one. But, it added many features that make the gameplay more balanced. The story mode was also very good. It even tells the past of those famous shinobi in the series. I miss the boss battles, though. I hope they added in storm 3
  12. Mar 30, 2012

It looks like there are only special strikes and crazy battle tactics in this game. Colorful, dynamic and spectacular piece is targeted mostly towards fans of the original manga and anime series. [June 2012]
  2. May 15, 2012
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is another great entry into the franchise based on the popular anime. With content from both previous installments and greatly improved flow of combat, thanks to some minor but incredibly welcome changes, it's better than ever. The outstanding audiovisual collaboration is as always the icing on the cake.
  3. May 14, 2012