NASCAR The Game: Inside Line PlayStation 3

4.5

1. Aug 24, 2013
    it's an ok game, but there are much better games out there. the graphics and music are great, but that's about it. the physics are good, but not great. the AI is not very good, the Career mode is far inferior to earlier games like Nascar Thunder 2003. Nascar The Game 2011 was noted for it's horrible online play, and this game did improve, but it's still poor. all in all, this game could'veit's an ok game, but there are much better games out there. the graphics and music are great, but that's about it. the physics are good, but not great. the AI is not very good, the Career mode is far inferior to earlier games like Nascar Thunder 2003. Nascar The Game 2011 was noted for it's horrible online play, and this game did improve, but it's still poor. all in all, this game could've been way better. Expand
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    Is anybody out there have problems with Nascar Inside the line game freeze in the 2 player(split screen mode??? I'm on my 3rd game disk from Activision and still having the same problems, all 3 disks do the same thing on a friends ps3 also, can't believe we both have something wrong with our ps3 units, very upsetting to me and Activision and Sony, would appreciate on help you can give me.

1. Jul 26, 2013
    Driving physics are as intuitive as they are challenging. Opponents do a good job of advancing through thick traffic, although they do tend to cause unfortunate accidents.
  2. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Nov 20, 2012
    Although last year's NASCAR The Game 2011 was a credible effort, Inside Line is the first NASCAR racing game in years that feels like someone cared. [Holiday 2012, p.72]
    Even on the easy setting, the game is very unforgiving and style and technique trump power and speed. This is a fairly true simulator that should end up trackside in a fancy setup with a rumble seat and steering wheel. Driving with a controller is very touchy and a decent wheel would be the choice way to play.