Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise PlayStation 3

7.4

1. Oct 11, 2012
    Much much better then the first one!
    It's very "Hitman" look alike, well you need crazy humor to like this game just like me!
    And for the price it is very nice game to try out
  2. Oct 27, 2012
    I never played the first Naughty Bear due to its horrible ratings and reviews. When I was going through the PSN store I noticed this version had a much higher rating then I imagined it would. Decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! The game is very simple in its own nature but still maintains a very fun aspect while in the end being a very easy game. For 15 dollars the hoursI never played the first Naughty Bear due to its horrible ratings and reviews. When I was going through the PSN store I noticed this version had a much higher rating then I imagined it would. Decided to give it a shot and I was not disappointed! The game is very simple in its own nature but still maintains a very fun aspect while in the end being a very easy game. For 15 dollars the hours of game play it will provide is worth every penny. Like another reviewer said eventually you'll reach a point where you've seen all the levels and ways to kill bears that you may become bored but this took me over 15 hours of game play before this crossed my mind and I'm still playing. If the game had multiplayer it might even be a 10/10 definitely worth 15 dollars. Expand
  3. Dec 6, 2012
    actually quite good, tried out the free demo, looked nice like the first one, and it's better! if you want to try out Naughty bear, try out the demo!
  4. Jan 24, 2015
    Not many games have this style of gameplay and concept. The idea is really cool and the way the game is thought is really good. This game has shown the evilest side of myself and it's been quite enjoyable with all the levels, killing possibilities, features, mechanisms and even after completing it I still play it again every now and then. Only flaw I see with this game is that it getsNot many games have this style of gameplay and concept. The idea is really cool and the way the game is thought is really good. This game has shown the evilest side of myself and it's been quite enjoyable with all the levels, killing possibilities, features, mechanisms and even after completing it I still play it again every now and then. Only flaw I see with this game is that it gets repetitve after a while and it's a bit short too. Expand
  5. Mar 8, 2014
    For my opinion this game is really great! Nice humor, funny ways of killing people and pretty good graphics.
    It's MUCH better than the first one and improved in many different ways! It's sort of cheap for such an amazing game like that.

1. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Nov 26, 2012
    Easily one of the worst games we've played on current consoles. You'll be hard-pressed to find anything funny about this tired joke. [Christmas 2012, p.97]
  2. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Nov 20, 2012
    Paradise's bag of tricks is sadly limited, leaving only a violent juvenile romp we're reluctant to recommend. [Holiday 2012, p.73]
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Nov 12, 2012
    This PSN sequel to the violently bad 2010 Naught Bear game is just as bad as its predecessor. The only improvement made is that it costs less, meaning you won't get screwed over so badly. But still pretty bad. [November 2012, p.93]