Naughty Bear PlayStation 3

5.7

1. Mar 27, 2011
    i played this game at my friends before i ever bought it . its not a bad game but it feels more like a DL games you shouldnt pay more then $8- $15 for and thats about what i paid for it . the game is kind of funny and enjoyable in a warped way . its pretty much the same level over and over again with the same objective kill all the bears for the most part. it does some times try to mix iti played this game at my friends before i ever bought it . its not a bad game but it feels more like a DL games you shouldnt pay more then $8- $15 for and thats about what i paid for it . the game is kind of funny and enjoyable in a warped way . its pretty much the same level over and over again with the same objective kill all the bears for the most part. it does some times try to mix it up with things like dont get hit , or a speed run but the game flat out is very repetitive . the camera is just awful and will be your biggest issue when playing this game . i heard it was very buggy and glitchy as well. when i installed it there where alot of patches they added so when i played i didnt notice to many of them that people where talking about. its a very short game too around 4-5 hours with little reason to really want to play it again. at best i could say is rent it and only buy it if you can get it for the price i said earlier . Expand
  2. Jul 28, 2017
    This is not a great game. Maybe you can enjoy this game if you're a child or a teenager but I'm not. I only played a couple of times and I had enough of this game.
  3. Oct 15, 2015
    This game is alright. Personally, I played this game for a long time. While it doesn't have much replayability, it's a commonly overhated game just because of a bad camera, which is unfortunately present at all times.

1. Had the core gameplay been better polished then Naughty Bear would have been able to get away with having only a few solitary environments to explore, but as it stands it's a hell of a lot of fun for a couple of hours, but that's your lot.
    Naughty Bear could've been cool, but it isn't. It's a terrible game. You shouldn't play it.
  3. After 20 minutes of gameplay, you will have fully exhausted what the game has to show you.