7.8

1. Sep 7, 2010
    Coming from a person that doesn't enjoy sports games that much (mainly because i think that they are the same game each year,) I had a lot of fun with this. It is very realistic and fun. There are many game modes. Some i still haven't touched because i have been playing the other game modes. First of all there is your everyday exhibition game. The gameplay works well with very few glitches. There were a few instances where there was some slow down but this does not happen a lot so it is not a major problem. The season mode is pretty self explanatory. You're a team that goes through a season or two. The weird thing, and i didn't notice this until halfway through the season, the other teams will accept any trade offer unless you turn the setting off. Overall this mode works well and this is probably where you will spend the most time. Then there is the my player mode. You create a player to try to make an NBA team. This is all good in theory but there are some major setbacks. You can call for one pass and it will bring down your game grade for excessive pass calling. It is also very hard to make your player good. It takes awhile but after you make your player good, you are going to be on a team in no time. Expand
  2. Mar 22, 2011
    Love that game! In comparison to its predecessors it's so much more realistic and the gameplay a lot more exciting. Spent a good couple of hours in anterooms playing that game!
  3. Jul 5, 2011
    This game is very good. I've also played NBA Live 10 and I can tell you this game is much, much better than NBA Live 10. The My Player mode is great, The only problem is the online.
  4. Nov 9, 2011
    It is fun to play as your favorite NBA team to compete with, but the real fun begins when you create your own NBA player and make him the best player ever.

With solid, fast paced gameplay and an excellent presentation that's easily the best the series has ever had, NBA 2K10 continues its strong pedigree of great basketball.
  2. It's tough to choose between this and NBA Live 10, but in this reviewer's opinion, NBA 2K10 wins at the buzzer.
  3. My Player mode’s uphill struggle may not appeal to everyone, but the outstanding presentation and best-in-class Association mode make NBA 2K10 the best basketball sim.