NBA 2K7 PlayStation 3

7.1

1. DavidH.
    Dec 24, 2006
    This is as close to playing in the NBA without actually stepping onto the court. The presentation, graphics, animations, and computer A.I. are all top notch. The addition of signature shots is brilliant. Every player shoots like he does in real life, and because the graphics are so good, it looks like you're watching a real televised NBA game. The soundtrack is also excellent, full This is as close to playing in the NBA without actually stepping onto the court. The presentation, graphics, animations, and computer A.I. are all top notch. The addition of signature shots is brilliant. Every player shoots like he does in real life, and because the graphics are so good, it looks like you're watching a real televised NBA game. The soundtrack is also excellent, full of head-bopping music. I can't wait 'till I get an HDTV so I can I can experience this game in Hi-def! It's unbelievable. This is a must-have for all basketball fans. Even non-basketball fans will be impressed. "What teams are playing? Oh, this is a videogame?!!" Expand
  2. Antti
    Jan 8, 2008
    One of the best NBA games out there. Simple enought to play so that it's still enjoyable after dozen of matches and you still want more.
  3. R.Goins
    Mar 16, 2007
    This Game is just like the real thing. The beginning of the game, halftime reports! The game is better than NBA Live!
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    The best NBA game series out there, so much so that they have put the NBA Live franchise out of business. This game is really good and realistic not just in gameplay but the overall feeling of everything related to a basketball game in the NBA.

1. This year, there's no finer hoops experience to be had on any console.
  2. Signature shots, oodles of gameplay modes, feature-rich online play, and great on-court action are just some of the many areas in which NBA 2K7 excels.
    NBA 2K7 is still the best basketball game out there, and it's improved thanks to the SIXAXIS controller, turning an already impressive title into a great one.