7.3

1. Mar 24, 2011
    My first college football game since NCAA 03, which I played the crap out of. With that much time in between you can understand why I'm impressed with the animations, the sound, the stadiums, mascots. The campus legend is a nice added feature but quarterback is about the only thing worth playing on that mode because you get to touch the ball all the time and call audibles.

1. When all's said and done, NCAA 09 may have some rough spots and bugs, there are ways around it that keep them from hampering the immense amount of enjoyment that the game offers.
    The improvement of jukes and ballcarrier moves adds depth to your offense, while the inclusion of features like the Quarterback Quiz and Icing the Kicker makes the overall gameplay stronger. The Online Dynasty is an excellent addition to this series, but the mistakes made with the Campus Legend mode keeps this year's title from being truly extraordinary.
    After years of online fumbles by developer EA Tiburon, our annual war cry for an online dynasty mode has been answered. Not only is NCAA Football 09's most impressive innovation brilliantly seamless, but it's full-featured as well (from recruiting and scheduling to talking sure-fire pros into staying on an extra season).