5.9

1. Aug 19, 2013
    This game is great I guess people are being so critical of it because its getting old reviewing what seems to be the same game every year. I skipped NCAA 12 and 13 and I have to say the only college game that comes close to this is NCAA 06 which was last gen. Everything is better stop hating on it! Makes me really want Madden I know its gonna be better than this.
  2. Jul 9, 2013
    this game is so good. gameplay is very good including new running moves.. dynasty mode is hell fun to do.. defense need minor fix especially secondary presentation is nice
  3. Jul 11, 2013
    Solid sports game not much has changed, I wish the game clock was at the top of the screen. Also they need new announcers same guys year in and out get boring. it's a good buy for me until madden 25 comes out on the ps4.
  4. Jul 10, 2013
    NCAA brought it this year.Love the OL/DL interaction this year hopefully we will see more changes in the future. Adding the "Infinity Engine" was a big plus especially when it was missing in last year's title. Also added one of my favorite modes in Ultimate Team with some sweet legends. I still want to see more with Road to Glory in terms of overall interaction. If you've never played theNCAA brought it this year.Love the OL/DL interaction this year hopefully we will see more changes in the future. Adding the "Infinity Engine" was a big plus especially when it was missing in last year's title. Also added one of my favorite modes in Ultimate Team with some sweet legends. I still want to see more with Road to Glory in terms of overall interaction. If you've never played the NCAA Football series or have been away for awhile then go out and pick it up you wont be disappointed. Expand
  5. Jul 9, 2013
    I have to say NCAA 14 is the best one so far on the ps3 The new engine makes for very smooth gameplay along with the new blocking AI and running moves that can be strung together ,it does not let me down.

NCAA 14 has brought in a new game mode as well with Ultimate team which gives you the chance to use some of best college players to step on the field rather its online head to head or doing one of many challenges versus the cpu.

The nike skills trainer allows for all users to have a place to polish up your skills learn the controls passing,running along with some hot routes not to mention if you do well doing these drills you are rewarded for doing so. This is a great tool for all users old and new.

This game actually feels like a football game its very smooth and with game modes such as dynasty road to glory ultimate team along with playing head to head online.

When I look at games I go look at them to see if I will have alot of fun as well as spend enough time playing the game to warrant a purchase with NCAA 14 EA has met both of those needs this year as I know I will spend plenty of time having fun with this game and have recommended it to friends which is something I don't do very often with games.

1. Jul 23, 2013
    NCAA Football 14 offers a worthy culmination of this generation of football games. It won’t blow anyone out of the water, but again, we really have come to a point where only so much is going to happen this generation.
    Overall, NCAA Football 14 delivers in pretty much every way imaginable, with a few issues that arise from the Infinity Engine 2 and some issues with the no huddle offense. The improvements that it brings with this year’s installment are what fans have been asking for.
  3. Jul 12, 2013
    In short, if you’re a big college football fan and you know what to expect, go for it. Otherwise, wait until next generation.