5.8

1. Sep 3, 2010
    This is the only game in my collection that I did not finish due to bugs in the software. The game itself is not that bad at all, it is at times rather enjoyable. But the rather enjoyable is overshadowed by the many many bugs and gameflaws. The things that occur frequently: * Wen returning from menu to game the game crashes and the console has to be restarted
    * every minute or so the
    frame rate drops and it "hangs" for a second. Very convenient while stearing at high speed.
    * Halfway a song the music suddenly stops for a few seconds and continues * NPC cars drive through barriers and buildings
    * You drive suddenly into a void of nothingness, the car starts to blink and it returns you to someplace on the track ... Do NOT touch this if you are looking for a serious game.
  2. Nov 6, 2010
    Simply put, NFS Undercover is a broken game, the game was supposed to be an open world racer, yet you choose race events from menus. There are a host of visual and technical problems and the hollywood flavour is awful and absolutely nonsensical to the gameplay. To sum this up, this is perhaps the worst racer I've played on PS3 yet.
  3. Apr 1, 2013
    The game is bad and Black Box should feel bad. There is seriously nothing good to say about this game except for the fact that it has Maggie Q in it. Other then that: the graphics are horrible (considering Burnout Paradise is a year older, they definitely could have done a much better job), the cars drive like and the catch up mechanics in this game are ridiculous. Most of the times the random filler racers are actually harder then the "boss races" which tend to be a walkover mostly. BUT the most annoying part about this game is the engine... it is just so bad I have no words for it: massive FPS drops all over the place and worst of all sometimes you just reach the end of the road and you have to wait 5 seconds for the game to load the rest of the circuit (Yes, I'm dead serious).

Terrible game, I picked this up for €6. A part of me would say, fine for some easy trophy's but please: do yourself a favor and save yourself the frustration... it's not worth it.
  4. Jan 20, 2014
    I bought this game when it's came out and it sucks! worst control, unstability cam! and too much bugs! this is worst series! even than The run! it's **** WORTHLESS! don't even take this game if it is free! donnot! you have been warned!

It's clear that the Need For Speed series is in need of a GPS unit so it can get back on track.
  2. The game modes are not particularly intense, and the vehicles, although very detailed, fail to offer the feeling from the best of the series.
    Need for Speed Undercover is a poor game with a ton of problems, both technically and in terms of design. The open world design is completely lost as you can't actually drive to any event, many races are closed off which means no cross traffic, and it's incredibly easy.