5.9

1. FxDr
    Sep 14, 2009
    You'd think with the money and manpower that went into this game, EA:BB would have been able to pump out something that didn't play like a PowerPoint presentation. The 30 minutes I played of this crap was more than enough to help me remember why the NFS franchise has been spiraling down the toilet.
  2. Apr 2, 2012
    Underground is from the bad times of Need for Speed saga, but is the best before the new Hot Pursuit, the beginning is repeatedly and too slow, too easy to play but throughout the game that changes, the races become more difficult and more fun. But still have that bad thing from that Need for Speed games before Hot Pursuit.
  3. therealdealdude
    Jun 3, 2009
    I'll admit it if i didn't feel bored that i bought it and didt even try to give it another chance i would be pissed that i bought it so first when i bought it i started the cddidt expect much but when i saw the heli i got mad and closed it so then i tryed again in 3 months its awesome even though i think there trying to rip u off if u dont dominate u can just buy it he online i I'll admit it if i didn't feel bored that i bought it and didt even try to give it another chance i would be pissed that i bought it so first when i bought it i started the cddidt expect much but when i saw the heli i got mad and closed it so then i tryed again in 3 months its awesome even though i think there trying to rip u off if u dont dominate u can just buy it he online i liked but i would of been more fun is lots of people were online i tryed online nobody waas barely on i got to pla 2 on 2 cops only 5 times but i haven't tryedit online again but the story is very short i tryed again and now am 87 % in less than p[laying in than 2 days i took another break because its isnt addactive like craboon with the teammates but it isnt bad just like ign said it isnt the bestgame out there but we arent telling u not to buy were just telling there are better ones out there it is true there are better but i would rather buy this one because unless u wanna buy everything from the #1 car racing game (free world roaming only)(burnout pardise) but i would say need for speed is the maybe the 3rd or even 4th best racing game out there but 2nd in free roaming burnout being the best but they wont give us nothin free wtf is wrong with EA we earned something free. Expand
  4. needspeed
    Aug 25, 2009
    This game really puts the 'need' in the name. Through a bit of bad coloring and way too much actionshock action, I tried to enjoy myself without the cops, it kinda worked sometimes, but not others, as sometimes they game full-on chase and lasted 5+minutes, and other were only a minute or 2... it needs a bigger map, too

It's clear that the Need For Speed series is in need of a GPS unit so it can get back on track.
  2. The game modes are not particularly intense, and the vehicles, although very detailed, fail to offer the feeling from the best of the series.
    Need for Speed Undercover is a poor game with a ton of problems, both technically and in terms of design. The open world design is completely lost as you can't actually drive to any event, many races are closed off which means no cross traffic, and it's incredibly easy.