6.3

1. Nov 22, 2012
    I'm probably one of the few people that enjoyed the Game Of Thrones RPG, although gameplay was repetative and boring in places, it told a great story. I think that this is the case in Or Orcs And Men too. I, personally, adore this game. Combat is fun, sophisticated, and hard. Gameplay and story are absolutely innovative. The one complaint I have is that levels are way to linear. You go from point A to point B with the occasional second route. Other than that, flawless. Although now a game for anyone, I'd definetly pick it up if your someone who enjoys engrossing RPGs like me. Expand

1. Jun 10, 2014
    For players who'd be interested in a truly dark fantasy world and don't mind pushing through roughness to enjoy top-quality writing, worldbuilding and characterization, Of Orcs And Men is an overlooked gem waiting to be discovered.
  2. Of Orcs and Men is all about two greenskins whose mission it is to kill the human emperor to free the Orcs of slavery. An interesting set-up, considering these two greenskins are no sissies. The dynamic between them reminded us of Kane & Lynch. [December 2012, p.81]
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    'An ambitious story' turned out to be a compilation of clich├ęs realized in a trivial way and dragged down by laughable combat, linearity and overall poor quality. [CD-Action 13/2012, p.73]