7.8

1. Oct 21, 2013
    One piece pirate warrios 2 is are really great game is a one proplem that is no vs mod that could be so awsome but gameplay is really good but is hard to remmber.Graphic is like one piece pw 1 is the same

over all one piece pirate warrios 2 is great if find it buy it

*gameplay is fun
    *graphic is okay
    *charcter is funny

-no vs mode
    -hard to remmber
  2. Oct 27, 2013
    This game is amazing i recommend you people seeing this review to play this game i recommend it more to one piece fans out there Fun game Better than the First. And if u don't U Suck By the Way Add Me on PSN if you have a ps3 My username is Funnyjacket 13 add me to play online one piece pirate warriors 2
  3. Sep 24, 2013
    Is it technically impressive No
    Is the gameplay exceptionnal No
    Is it Fun Hell Yes.

For a "one piece" fan, the game is just great. Graphism & gameplay are not at the top but are not bad either it's good enough for us to appreciate the "one piece" experience. Plus, the game is quite long.
  4. Dec 8, 2014
    Categorically my favourite mousou game to date, (ive played them all since the playstation two era, from dynasty warriors, sengokubasra warriors,gundam and kens rage 2 etcc etc etc). I enjoy this game for multiple reasons I love how the characters move and fight, its fluid and works really well and the moves on the ps3 look awesome!!!I enjoyed the story, the graphics pretty much everythingCategorically my favourite mousou game to date, (ive played them all since the playstation two era, from dynasty warriors, sengokubasra warriors,gundam and kens rage 2 etcc etc etc). I enjoy this game for multiple reasons I love how the characters move and fight, its fluid and works really well and the moves on the ps3 look awesome!!!I enjoyed the story, the graphics pretty much everything about it. If you enjoy mousou games and don't have this game go buy it now!!! as much as I like dynasty warrior and samurai warriors im actually getting a bit bored, as any addict I will still buy and complete all of them, but this game put a smile on my face. 10/10 Expand
  5. Dec 27, 2014
    Very repetitive and overall a pretty boring experience. The first One Piece game had puzzles, action and button react sequences mixed together into a very entertaining title. This one, however, is all about fighting. It's basicly "Dynasty Warriors" with a "One Piece" skin. Fight, conquer areas, fight some more, win. That's what you do the whole game. The game lasts for nine hours, which isVery repetitive and overall a pretty boring experience. The first One Piece game had puzzles, action and button react sequences mixed together into a very entertaining title. This one, however, is all about fighting. It's basicly "Dynasty Warriors" with a "One Piece" skin. Fight, conquer areas, fight some more, win. That's what you do the whole game. The game lasts for nine hours, which is very tedious with this kind of gameplay. The music is loud and annoying and there's not much reason for backtracking anything.

I finally managed to beat it yesterday and I was full of joy. Not because I had overcome a huge obstacle or beat the final boss, but because the game was finally over. I could now experience more fun games and keep reading the "One Piece" manga without being reminded of having to complete this game. I hope the next "Pirate Warriors" game will keep the puzzles and button sequences.

1. Oct 28, 2013
    Given the source material One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 is likely to be avoided by most as they have no connection already in place and the genre is ten-a-penny on the current generation of consoles. This would be a mistake. The story is lively and full of interesting characters even if it’s basic in its plotting and execution.
  2. Oct 21, 2013
    For One Piece fans and One Piece fans only.
  3. Oct 16, 2013
    Omega Force keeps releasing the same game over and over again and some like it this way. But if you’re not a fan of the One Piece anime, I suggest picking up Dynasty Warriors 8 instead. [11/2013, p.86]