• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jan 24, 2008
7.8

1. Aug 31, 2010
    I just didn't find this game fun, I tried a few times, but just found it boring and repetitive. I thought I'd give another similar game a try, so I got Comet Crash and that is just so much more enjoyable. Pj Monsters looks nicer (cutesy) but my best advice here is try before you buy.
  2. Sep 9, 2012
    Pure Junk. this game is just so damn boring and frustrating god good I'm glad this game is was only one dollar because that's about what its worth.

1. It has a very complete-feeling RTS-based gameplay that makes the title well worth the price of the download. And while the game itself may be short in terms of a traditional RTS (you'll probably beat this one in 8-9 hours), it offers a whole bunch of fun.
  2. 20 levels might not sound like a lot, but this is one that will keep you going for ages, and with a highly entertaining co-op mode thrown in and online high-score tables, it's yet another PSN title worth checking out.
  3. It is a lot of game for your money, especially if you have the patience to slog your way through it all, much like more classic video games that we remember fondly, but it does bear more than a passing resemblance to ‘Desktop Tower Defence’ (Google it) in its gameplay choice.