• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
6.2

1. Mar 27, 2011
    I'm Fan of all these series, i wasn't sure about all this 3 heroes in 1 game, but i just had to buy it...

Awesome game, esp. when playing with friends...
    p.s. nice move realisation.
  2. Apr 14, 2011
    i love all of these characters and have all of their games. i have not got the game yet but am really looking forward to getting it at weekend. it should be cool!
  3. Apr 20, 2011
    Great game! Very fun Move challenges. The game can get a little repetitive at times, but there is usually enough variation to keep you coming back. It's not a platformer like these character usually star in, but all in all it is still a great game! Would definitely recommend if you have a PS Move!
  4. May 3, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have been a fan of all three franchises since 2002 so when I first saw this I was really excited then I saw footage and played it, I know no one asked for my review but as video game developers I thought that you would like to know a life long fan of these great video game characters thoughts on this game.

GAME PLAY: what I was hopping for was game play like from the originals (for the dual shock 3 as well as PS move) if you remember all three franchises are under the category of "platform game" while you cant even jump in this game. a few weapons are fun to use like some of the guns and the melee weapons, while there other weapons work okay sometime but there not really as fun as the others, yeah its fun at first but then it gets boring and repetitive. in short its a "sports champions", but less accurate.

*little spoiler*
    STORY:it starts out okay.....then it just does not make sense. How did gleeber and lunk control all those villians? with the crystals? why did gleeber and lunk want to go to sly,ratchet and jak's home worlds? What would they do there, takeover their worlds, the only reason they were able to takeover "gleepbertopia" is that the aliens that lived there were weaker and smaller then they were, and if not, but instead to be the heroes of there worlds, why? In short the story isn't even half as good as the story line's from the original games.

I really want to like it but I cant and yes, I know it was probably made to just make money and show what the move can do but they should have also thought of the life long fans. in short Jak, Ratchet and Sly deserve better.
  5. Jun 7, 2011
    In PlayStation Move Heroes gameplay, six of Sonyâ
  6. May 18, 2012
    I'm a huge fan of these three amazing series. The move control is awesome and the graphic is great. I will definitely recommend this game. Sadly it got a few negative but overall this game is great.

1. Oct 20, 2011
    A pretty Move minigame collection with a crappy storyline. The controls are fine, but the heroes don't live up to their potential. Not even close. [May 2011]
  2. May 31, 2011
    I loved PlayStation Move Heroes for what it is – not what everyone was hoping or expecting it to be. This is a fun and challenging collection of party games enjoyable for one or two players that puts Sony's unique motion control system to great use. And the fact that Sony decided to put six of their most famous characters into the game doesn't sell those franchises short. It merely reignites and fuels an interest in those characters and their stories so we can start looking forward to their next-gen sequels. Heroes is a great party game for young and old, family and friends.
    PlayStation Move Heroes is technically a great product. Its concept though becomes very repetitive after a short period of play. [Issue#203]