• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
6.2

1. Mar 27, 2011
    I'm Fan of all these series, i wasn't sure about all this 3 heroes in 1 game, but i just had to buy it...

Awesome game, esp. when playing with friends...
    p.s. nice move realisation.
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    Great game! Very fun Move challenges. The game can get a little repetitive at times, but there is usually enough variation to keep you coming back. It's not a platformer like these character usually star in, but all in all it is still a great game! Would definitely recommend if you have a PS Move!
  3. Jun 7, 2011
    In PlayStation Move Heroes gameplay, six of Sonyâ
  4. May 18, 2012
    I'm a huge fan of these three amazing series. The move control is awesome and the graphic is great. I will definitely recommend this game. Sadly it got a few negative but overall this game is great.

1. Oct 20, 2011
    A pretty Move minigame collection with a crappy storyline. The controls are fine, but the heroes don't live up to their potential. Not even close. [May 2011]
  2. May 31, 2011
    I loved PlayStation Move Heroes for what it is – not what everyone was hoping or expecting it to be. This is a fun and challenging collection of party games enjoyable for one or two players that puts Sony's unique motion control system to great use. And the fact that Sony decided to put six of their most famous characters into the game doesn't sell those franchises short. It merely reignites and fuels an interest in those characters and their stories so we can start looking forward to their next-gen sequels. Heroes is a great party game for young and old, family and friends.
    PlayStation Move Heroes is technically a great product. Its concept though becomes very repetitive after a short period of play. [Issue#203]