7.9

1. Apr 21, 2011
    I hate to give this game such a low score, but it is unplayable on my PS3 due to freezing issues. I don't know if this is because I have an old fat system, but it freezes every ten minutes or so. What I have played is a bit underwhelming as well. It's not especially HD and feels rather clunky. Why did Ubisoft put out such a lackluster products for such great games? What a shame! I'mI hate to give this game such a low score, but it is unplayable on my PS3 due to freezing issues. I don't know if this is because I have an old fat system, but it freezes every ten minutes or so. What I have played is a bit underwhelming as well. It's not especially HD and feels rather clunky. Why did Ubisoft put out such a lackluster products for such great games? What a shame! I'm returning this and suggest no one buy it until a patch comes out! Expand

1. May 31, 2011
    The Prince of Persia Trilogy is a great package, primarily due to the source material. Ubisoft has done little to improve the included titles for the new generation but thankfully they were as good as they were in their original forms that their overall quality still shines through. Whether or not you are a fan of the series, you will enjoy three excellent games brought together in this discounted package.
  2. May 16, 2011
    Any way you slice it, three games of this caliber all bundled together on one disc are definitely worth the price of entry.
  3. May 9, 2011
    This particular journey really shouldn't be missed though, and $40 is reasonable enough for those ready to embark on one of the best franchises to hit the last-gen consoles.