7.2

1. Dec 19, 2010
    I have never played any Prince of Persia, so I said to myself: "This is your chance to experience them" ... after playing the first in the series... I came to an conclusion that it still has stuff to offer today...

THE POSITIVE: - The story is simple but interesting - Awesome fighting mechanics - Puzzles are fun - Time rewind option - HD remake THE NEGATIVE: - Sounds are bad, sometimes

THE POSITIVE:
    - The story is simple but interesting
    - Awesome fighting mechanics
    - Puzzles are fun
    - Time rewind option
    - HD remake
    THE NEGATIVE:
    - Sounds are bad, sometimes even hollow and just plain awful. (Is this a convert issue?)
    - Short (about 7 hours)
    - No replay value

CLOSING COMMENTS:
    It's worth the purchase and if it didn't had the sounds issues, it would've been a lot better.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 6, 2011
    Prince of Persia: The Sands of the Time has maintained its charm and, even with all the necessary distinctions, seems to benefit from high-definition remastering. Thanks to the graphics it appears more colorful and clean, beautiful to behold, and in general we like the idea of rediscovering a great game.