3.7

1. Jul 14, 2013
    It was good I think that it was a decent stealth and I had alot of fun with the unique fighting Will this game win any awards... no but that dosent mean it wasnt fun and should be enyed by other people
  2. Feb 28, 2011
    Thankyou so much for ruining one of my favourite TV shows with this piece of sh*t. This game already had a good plot as its straight from the TV series, but that just isn't enough as the gameplay is about as enjoyable as a nosebleed.Please for your own sake stay away.
  3. Feb 28, 2011

1. Prison Break - The Conspiracy is an okay stealth-action-mix but only for the fans of the TV-series.
    The events of Prison Break: The Conspiracy run concurrently with those of the series' first season. It's outcome is the same... and it doesn't reveal anything that will please fans or cast new light on the show's characters or plot lines.
  3. For gamers who don’t have problems with linearity Prison Break: The Conspiracy offers an interesting adventure. Especially fans of the TV-series will enjoy the story that is based on the first season.