6.6

1. Sep 30, 2012
    Much better teamwork, better online play, best of the PS3 generation.... Then Konami decide to remove the league option stopping you from playing with friends in 1 location unless you want to go back to the days of writing a league table on some paper. For the simple fact they removed a core mechanic behind playing with friends and organised tournaments PES 2013 gets a 1 as it isMuch better teamwork, better online play, best of the PS3 generation.... Then Konami decide to remove the league option stopping you from playing with friends in 1 location unless you want to go back to the days of writing a league table on some paper. For the simple fact they removed a core mechanic behind playing with friends and organised tournaments PES 2013 gets a 1 as it is simply unplayable and has 50 of us involved in North East England PES tournaments and buy our own copies for practice during the week are now having to look at the enemy in FIFA which would still allow us to play in the manner we have been accustomed to. Whoever made that decision at Konami should be sacked and never work in gaming again as they quite simply have zero grasp of the games target market. Expand
  2. Sep 30, 2012
    iam a pes player since iss/pro and this is by far the less adict version ever of the pes.
    the matches run all the same way, lots of weird gols. very boring game. and they retire the chat in matches,
    for me pes is perfect for playing with friends and dirty talking is a huge part and a plus in adiction, so i really dont understand the reason for retire the chat by konami. i could give a
    i could give a lot of reasons but the most honest is that i make 100 games in pes2013 and start to play again the 2012.
  3. Sep 26, 2012
    I've always been a PES-fan, but due to terrible gameplay I had to switch to fifa for a couple of years, hoping for another great PES like the last on PS2. I'm mainly an online player; so this is based upon the online experience (master league). I had high hopes and the begin was good. But after a couple of matches, you see where Konami dropped the ball. Every match goes by the sameI've always been a PES-fan, but due to terrible gameplay I had to switch to fifa for a couple of years, hoping for another great PES like the last on PS2. I'm mainly an online player; so this is based upon the online experience (master league). I had high hopes and the begin was good. But after a couple of matches, you see where Konami dropped the ball. Every match goes by the same stereotypic sort of gameplay. Fast forwards and superbly placed throughpasses, even from defence, spot on on the fast forward who can run unthreated to the goal. After a while it gets very tedious and frustrating.
    offline might be good, but online was not developed very well. Too bad...
  4. Sep 28, 2012
    Sold the game today. I refuse to play Barcelona or Real Madrid mirror matches and I'm tired of playing against them online. 2 Hours streight and nothing but Ronaldo or Messi.

The worst ONLINE experience ever! This game is totally unbalanced next to that! The AI makes the dumbest decisions ever! Just because my attacking style is wide doesn't mean every pass I make has to go wide by default!! Or passing to the player in the worst position. I rather play manual, I've tried playing manual only, but that's not done online with rank matches and against assisted Barca or Real players.

It's not 360 play when sprinting. When sprinting it's scary to go in an angle because somehow the player goes 45 degrees and looses momentum unless your're playing Ronaldo or Messi. Collisions with own teammates look ridicolous. Players still walking the ball over the sideline. The keeper dives to every ball in the 16 and needs to much time to get up. There goes your counter attack. The CPU are not dynamic, they don't allways run along the sideline while Konami says they do. No matter what tactical settings I use You just have to play with Real Madrid or Barca to really see every dynamic working. Online is laggy, input lag is worse. Takes forever to get something executed. I do a sliding and years laters it's executed. AI does nothing when a pass goes neer their feet. Oh yeah, just shoot the ball forward towards the middle of the defence and somehow your defence is wide open for Benzema, Ronaldo or Messi. And When I win a justle with Zlatan I still get overtaken. Zlatan!? Come on Konami!

Online lobby sucks. Why can't I create a game or kick out every Barca or Real players or choose who I play against? I'm not even going to mention the communication establishing times.

What have you been doing for 13 years? I expected the perfect football game years ago for online play. Maybe they should not be doing this anymore?
  5. Oct 9, 2012
    Worst game ever, If your looking for a good football game dont waist your money on this game, Get FIFA. best football game out there. This game lacks in most things.
  6. Oct 30, 2012
    One of the worst PES of all time. A new playability (that i don´t like) and a lot of bugs. Konami really did a poor job on this one. I really tried to like this game, but it´s difficult.
  7. Nov 13, 2012
    WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!! literally no improvement over the past few versions of this franchise. I felt it is not a new game at all but rather an expansion package for pes 2012. Just because crossing is overpowered in 2012, you dont have to completely make it useless in 2013!!! according to statistics, 35% goals are coming from crossing. and yet, in 2013, it is nearly 0... Konami, pleaseWHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT!!! literally no improvement over the past few versions of this franchise. I felt it is not a new game at all but rather an expansion package for pes 2012. Just because crossing is overpowered in 2012, you dont have to completely make it useless in 2013!!! according to statistics, 35% goals are coming from crossing. and yet, in 2013, it is nearly 0... Konami, please update the engine, pay some money to get real team and player authorizations. Oh, and one more thing, please give us the option to autosave in career mode. I dont wanna spend half of the time staring and the saving and loading screen. Expand
  8. Jan 5, 2013
    Old visual in menus, basic and easy gameplay... Without licenses of big teams of europe. If i need PES 13, I can buy WE 1999. FIFA 13 still best them PES.
  9. Jun 22, 2013
    I've really wasted money buying PES2013, KONAMI r complete losers; 80% of matches end with cheating and you cannot do anything, i report every cheater to your mailbox and nothing gets done to them and i still face them again with their same usernames; i can forward you hundred of tickets i submitted with cheaters data and nothing happened.
    You know that you have a bug in your online game
    You know that you have a bug in your online game and you are not capable to solve it. Next year i'll definitely buy FIFA. KONAMI
  10. FRG
    Jul 24, 2013
    I don't know why soccer games have minnimaly update between every year.One word:PES 2013 is the worst soccer game i ever played.Is unrealistic,monotonous,and boring.
  11. Sep 22, 2013
    i cant pass i cant shoot i cant hold the ball. Why i like pes before? Because game was very fast and smooth. But now its like copy the fifa. its slow and boring. sorry konami...
  12. Mar 23, 2014
    This is **** I would never in my life would not advise you to spend your time playing it! authors probably wanted people to suffer playing their "creation". Game - **** I have nothing more to say about it.
  13. Sep 26, 2012
    offline might be good, but online was not developed very well. Too bad...

1. Dec 17, 2012
    With an improved player AI, you'll be able to pull off some great attacking raids. [Jan 2013, p.77]
  2. Nov 15, 2012
    A mixed bag: mostly entertaining, yet still a bit frustrating experience. Slowed down tempo, refined attacking AI and new defending controls are welcomed additions. However, Konami should forget the dribbling controls and keep on improving passing, AI and physics engine. [Nov 2012]
  3. Nov 6, 2012
    PES 2013 is a very respectable soccer game that maintains its excellence on the field but unfortunately fall further behind in the bells and whistles department making it a distant runner-up in this year's battle for soccer supremacy.