7.8

1. Jul 2, 2011
    I thought this was one of the best games I've played in a long time. There is something about defying gravity... I did not see any of the negatives others spoke about. I found the accuracy spot on and I didn't feel the graphics suffered whatsoever. Movement was smooth and natural. The ability to go anywhere in the city in 3D is so much better than those games where they lead you by the one way maze. I highly recommend it. Expand
  2. Nov 17, 2011
    Loved the game. I feel 79 is not doing justice to this one. There is awesome feeling of super powers, the city feels alive and wast and the battle mechanics work well. The tech behind the game is amazing and graphics are good.

1. Still, you won't ever have played a sandbox game that creates so much carnage and offers so many ways to play.
    I suspect that some people will find their enthusiasm drained more than mine by the shallow enemy gene pool, but even they're bound to get swept away by the myriad pleasures of tearing up town as a ghoulish and preternaturally fleet-footed shape-shifter.
  3. Prototype is one of the best games to release this generation and is definitely the best game to drop in 2009 (so far). Outside of the lackluster stealth and disguising mechanic, the brutal combat, huge open-world, varied challenges, and utterly satisfying gameplay makes this a must-have title for any serious gamer's collection. Get ready to put your life on hold!