7.0

1. Apr 6, 2014
    for what the game is, a boss hunting / co op game i really enjoy it.
    not sure why the reviews are so bad? maybe those people didn't know what they were getting into or something. the game is cool though. i really like the cross save / cross play. it will be around for a long time.

i suggest looking into video reviews or some footage.
    *shrug* i enjoy it
  2. Apr 9, 2014
    great game!!! perfect fun game for the ps vita!!! good rpg, good controls and good story. i would definitely recommend this to anyone with a vita who loves rpgs!!!!!
  3. Jul 28, 2014
    Este es un juego que te mantendra entretenido, deberas farmear armas, cartas y materiales si quieres llegar a construir un personaje lo suficientemente fuerte para desafiar los jefes mas dificiles. Entre amigos se la pasa muy bien, la comunidad esta activa y jugando. Ven y unete!
  4. Jun 25, 2014
    Honestly I find Ragnarok Odyssey ACE an excellent game. I own it on the PS3 and intend to eventually get it for the PS Vita. Never played the original, so I can't really offer my opinion on that, however for a first time on this game I really have enjoyed it thus far. I haven't even really got very far, beat the main boss for the original Ragnarok Odyssey and now mostly screwing around asHonestly I find Ragnarok Odyssey ACE an excellent game. I own it on the PS3 and intend to eventually get it for the PS Vita. Never played the original, so I can't really offer my opinion on that, however for a first time on this game I really have enjoyed it thus far. I haven't even really got very far, beat the main boss for the original Ragnarok Odyssey and now mostly screwing around as I get the time.

This game is FAR more fun with friends, as solo it can get a little grating to keep fighting the same monsters over and over in hopes you find better ways to kill them. That said, enemies are considerably easier to kill solo, and require considerable teamwork if you intend to take them out online.

I really don't understand the criticisms on it when attempting to compare this to Monster Hunter of all games. This game is nothing like Monster Hunter, the buttons except for triangle and circle are completely different. Don't buy this game if you're hoping for it to be similar to Monster Hunter, it isn't.

Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is a third person boss rush ARPG based on the popular MMO Ragnarok Online by Gravity Co., Ltd. The greatest joys a lot of players will get from this is the emotive system, memorable enemies, and a different way to grind through the ranks of RO.

ROA allows you to jump, use weapon combos, and has 6 playable classes: Sword Warrior, Hammersmith, Mage, Assassin, Hunter and Cleric. You can dress up your character in a variety of different outfits(though they give no stats) and even color them with 4 different color patterns per outfit. There's even free downloadable outfits for this game on PlayStation Store.

Give this game a shot if you have friends that also play it, if you like Ragnarok Online, or you're just looking for a game with relatively quick missions.

1. May 5, 2014
    Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is a good game to play in bursts because it doesn't demand a lot of one's attention or time. It's even more enjoyable when you have a friend to share it with. Unfortunately, there's just not enough variety in terms of missions or gameplay to keep the game engaging.
  2. Apr 9, 2014
    If you don’t mind a little grinding for better weapons and equipment, putting the time into ROA can be a very rewarding and enjoyable time spent.
  3. Apr 7, 2014
    Ragnarok Odyssey ACE tries its best to salvage last year’s disappointing Vita-only action-RPG with a few new gameplay mechanics and expanded content, but the minor fixes can’t come close to patching the fundamentally boring core.