7.7

1. Nov 28, 2012
    This game is another step in the wrong direction for ratchet and clank. Who voted to have a monster single player polished franchise move to multiplayer? I think it is better than All 4 one because atleast the classic control feel is back with a true 3rd person camera. This game is fun to play for 30 minutes or so but gets old very fast. I fear one of my favorite franchises may be dying. I truly hope insomniac plans to give us a true sequel to a crack in time as that was the last truly amazing ratchet and clank game. Graphically this game doesn't look good either. It only runs at 30fps which would be ok if the graphics were impressive like in uncharted or gears of war. Ratchet games have always looked simple but they still looked good because the cartoon like art style was complemented by a buttery smooth 60fps. This engine seems to be the same as all 4 one, which looks worse than a crack in time especially the character models. In summary, boring campaign, no heart to the story, 30fps with all 4 one quality character models, this game feels like a boring multilayer attempt that should have accompanied a true sequel to a crack in time, too bad there isn't an awesome single player campaign to make up for this multiplayer crapfest. Collapse
  2. Nov 30, 2012
    After the disaster of All4One, I downloaded the demo instead of just buying this game. To be blunt, I'm very disappointed. This is tower defence game with a little R&C thrown in. All of the PS2 games and the Future games are fun. I've played them multiple times and will play them all again. I wish I could say the same for this one.
    I will buy the HD version of Ratchet: Deadlocked as
    soon as it's released, but I have no plans to buy this game. I might think about it when it goes on sale for $5.
    Insomniac, please return the franchise to its roots and make a great game. There's still potential in the franchise, and I know you have the ability to bring it back from this terrible slump.
  3. Dec 5, 2012
    Saludos primera mente el juego es una azquerosidad, 30 frames por segundo de un juego corriendo en 60 y acostumbrado a un espectaculo grafico es simplemente decepcionante. Parece que el que lava los baños en Insonmiac fue quien hizo el juego. El Sr Duran y yo estamos simplementes molesto y eso merece comerse un buen Jack Pablo extra churrasco y darle 5 tortasos a Clank que bastante molesto me tiene. 0 de Score para ti jaja! Expand
  4. Apr 25, 2014
    come on this is the worst ratchet and clank ever i even think size matters is beter than this.
    you just repeat the same mission 4 times just on different planets.
    it's like playing siege in ratchet and clank 3 only this and then they even ask 15 for it please this should have been an dlc for 5 bucks.
  5. Dec 23, 2013
    I've been playing every R&C since the first one got released, and i've never been dissapointed, not before now. First of all there's no big diffrence in the maps. There is 5 lvls (only 3 diffrent planets are used) and in 4 of them the princip is the same. Activate something, and then protect your generators. And this makes me feel like they have been too lazy while making this game. Also there is pretty much nothing new introduced, expect defences you can buy for your generators.
    This made me a little sad, but thats not even the worst part. These maps are estimated to take 20-40 minutes each, which means that you can finish the game in about 3 god damn hours. That is surely the shortes R&C i've ever played...
    The game also has some cool stuff, but i don't feel like it offers anything the other R&C's doesn't have. But oh well, i just finished it, and got pretty mad when i realized how short the game was, so maybe i'll change my score when i calm a little down, i dunno yet.
  6. Apr 21, 2014
    Very disappointed by the lack of planets and things to do. Roughly 3 hours of gameplay, which really just means 3 "rounds" on a planet. I loved R&C but this really feels rushed and improperly made. It's too busy trying to fit in references to be a good game, or to have a good story.
  7. Nov 28, 2012

1. Aug 7, 2013
    Ratchet and Clank Q-Force proves that after ten years, there is still life in the old Lombax yet that is worthy of consideration – if only there were more mission objectives and levels to enjoy.
  2. Apr 5, 2013
    A decent hybrid of genres but why is it so short? [CD-Action 04/2013, p.78]
  3. Feb 2, 2013
    Ratchet and Clank Q Force is not a bad game, but it’s not a great one either. If you are a fan of the franchise there is definitely something here for you however you may be under whelmed.