8.9

1. BrettD
    Dec 4, 2009
    It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. Not a terrible game but definitely a rental. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2014
    Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (known as Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time in most PAL countries) is a 2009 platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty.
  3. Jul 29, 2015
    Probably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different fromProbably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different from each other. The puzzles were not good either. They weren't hard, but just time consuming. The Clank missions almost bore me to death.

Not really a fan of this one.
  4. Oct 17, 2010
    I've given this a 9 because the story mode is good however i found flying round in space and doing some of the moons a bit boring. I loved the hover boots as they make it a lot easier than using the charge boots all the time like in the old game, the hover boots also make it easier to get from action to action so it makes it more enjoyable that you can kill more enemies in a shorter amountI've given this a 9 because the story mode is good however i found flying round in space and doing some of the moons a bit boring. I loved the hover boots as they make it a lot easier than using the charge boots all the time like in the old game, the hover boots also make it easier to get from action to action so it makes it more enjoyable that you can kill more enemies in a shorter amount of time. I found the variety of weapons very good as there are just normal guns and burping frog guns. I think i would give it a 10 if it had multiplayer and online like in 3 and gladiator as I don't think that just the story is going to keep you entertained for more than 20 hours. I think it's worth buying and if you don't have the games before this one there is a cinematic telling you the story so far. Collapse

1. Same gameplay, new story. More jokes and many new little gadgets make the new part of this series as enjoyable as the older ones. Insomniac Games build on their qualities and do well so.
    This is the last part in the trilogy and has a few new gameplay possibilities. You can use the great new Hooverboots, explore space with your spaceship and you need to find Clank. A great adventure and a truly worthy closing of the trilogy.
    It's not a difficult game, but with bolts, Zoni, Skill Points, holoplans, Constructo Mods, space missions, Trophies and Challenge Mode, there's an abundance of gameplay. It's a robust single player experience, and I particularly love that Insomniac has kept their signature Skill Points, with their own quirky requirements, separate from Trophies.