8.9

1. BrettD
    Dec 4, 2009
    It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. Not a terrible game but definitely a rental. Expand
  2. Dec 11, 2014
    Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (known as Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time in most PAL countries) is a 2009 platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty.
  3. Jul 29, 2015
    Probably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different fromProbably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different from each other. The puzzles were not good either. They weren't hard, but just time consuming. The Clank missions almost bore me to death.

Not really a fan of this one.
  4. May 13, 2017
    The mighty lombax and his trusty mechanical partner are back YET AGAIN for another crazy space adventure. This one continuing where it left off from the previous entry. To me, I felt like this game has run itself through the same gameplay over and over again. Blow sh*t up and well collect bolt. Sure the new gameplay elements are cool and the jokes are still funny enough to get a giggleThe mighty lombax and his trusty mechanical partner are back YET AGAIN for another crazy space adventure. This one continuing where it left off from the previous entry. To me, I felt like this game has run itself through the same gameplay over and over again. Blow sh*t up and well collect bolt. Sure the new gameplay elements are cool and the jokes are still funny enough to get a giggle out of them. But I think I've just had my fill of those damn Clank controlled portions. (Which need a serious upgrade!!)

As always, the weapons are bigger and badder than before; but Insonmiac needs to go back to drawing board and breath some life back into the games! In all honesty, there is some seriously great potential to be had with R&C. Maybe one day we will see it reach that!

As for my experience, I got bored with this one. Maybe I'm just burnt out on the whole series.
  5. Nov 2, 2012
    This was a really great game. one thing i liked was the space exploration, this is a great addition to the game, and made it seem more alive somehow. I hope they add it to another ratchet and clank game in the future. the graphics are even better than they were in Tools of Destruction, you also get the hoverboots which are a better version of the charge boots. It also has an amazing storyThis was a really great game. one thing i liked was the space exploration, this is a great addition to the game, and made it seem more alive somehow. I hope they add it to another ratchet and clank game in the future. the graphics are even better than they were in Tools of Destruction, you also get the hoverboots which are a better version of the charge boots. It also has an amazing story that will keep you hooked. but as you're reading this and looking at the metacritic score "87" you might be scratching you head (Ign did not give it a perfect score because it was "more of the same" really? more of the same? is call of duty not more of the same? seriously). well take my advice and mine only ignore it because those reviewers don't know JACK. That score should be at least a "96" because this game is awsome! Collapse

1. Same gameplay, new story. More jokes and many new little gadgets make the new part of this series as enjoyable as the older ones. Insomniac Games build on their qualities and do well so.
    This is the last part in the trilogy and has a few new gameplay possibilities. You can use the great new Hooverboots, explore space with your spaceship and you need to find Clank. A great adventure and a truly worthy closing of the trilogy.
    It's not a difficult game, but with bolts, Zoni, Skill Points, holoplans, Constructo Mods, space missions, Trophies and Challenge Mode, there's an abundance of gameplay. It's a robust single player experience, and I particularly love that Insomniac has kept their signature Skill Points, with their own quirky requirements, separate from Trophies.