7.4

1. seppohelava
    Oct 17, 2009
    Without question the worst-ever installment of the series. Beyond the astonishing brevity of the game, large sections of the game are played almost completely in the dark, where you can't see anything at all.

The story is pointless, the weapons are utterly boilerplate for a Ratchet game (and almost completely generic even for any other game), it has almost no humor or charm, and again, the object manipulation and "light/dark" gameplay is so tedious and awful, it ruins the game. The last level prior to the final battle is one of the worst levels I've ever seen, in more than 25 years of gaming.

It's awful. Just awful, from top to bottom. I loved the first five games, but this one has no redeeming value at all. Between this, and the equally awful Resistance 2, I'm rapidly losing faith in Insomniac. I really don't want to - I loved Ratchet, and I really hope that a Crack in Time just pretends this pile of garbage never existed at all.
  2. GordoJ.
    Aug 25, 2008
    I played this at a friend's house. It seemed somehow shallow and empty. I know it's just a 3 hour game, but it was not fun the way the other R&C's are.
  3. Mar 14, 2017
    Un juego que se queda extremadamente corto para un usuario normal, y sobre todo para un fan de Ratchet como yo.

Respecto al juego, es un Ratchet, se palpa su jugabilidad, ambientación, armamento... sin embargo el juego dura alrededor de dos horas, algo completamente insignificante.

Quest for Booty has been designed as a quick four-hour experience and it feels shortchanged because of it. Though its shooting and platforming sequences are fun and of high production, it still seems like there's something missing.
    Quest for Booty's a fine addition to the Ratchet & Clank world, but what should've been a love letter to fans ends up serving better as a taste of what outsiders are missing -- and, as a fan, that makes me just a little bit sad.
  3. Though Quest for Booty, again, isn't a bad game, it's not a good Ratchet game, and in the end that makes for a slightly disappointing and possibly even overpriced offering. With zero replay value and only a few new tricks, this Quest isn't worth taking.