8.6

1. Aug 31, 2014
    Oh my god, ratchet and clank #100? If you played the first one, then you played them all, nothing new. Guess if you have kids they would think it's a new game, but if your an adult I would say go buy a real PS3 game or throw away your PS3 and buy a WiiU, because all of it's games are like this.

Eight hour game that has same graphics, gameplay, etc yet it takes up 8+ gigs. No reason
    for it, just go buy the cheapest ratchet and clank game that you can find, and all of a sudden you will have every ratchet and clank game that has been made. Nothing new since the first game. This game is boring to all except children and non gamers. Expand
  2. Jul 16, 2014
    Say what you will about other Sony mascots like Jak and Daxter or Sly Cooper, but at least they knew how to actually end. Ratchet and Clank:Nexus is just a reminder for why you shouldn't drag your series out to this level; a game insultingly short and uncreative compared to the other entries. The weapons have as much impact as looking at your enemies and aren't fun to use at all, the story's attempts to be frightening are laughable (I know it's a kids game but you can at least try), and of course, there's audio logs voice acted by whoever was around that are either Insomniac's lack of self awareness to how contrived the plot is or yodeling "What the hell is exposition, some kind of vegetable?!"
    Supposedly this is the last game in the RaC series. If it is, I'm going to be even more depressed than I was playing this miserable kick to the ribs this game is to the series as a whole. It was so ready to end by A Crack In Time, but no, they had to drag it out to make three more games that were all painfully mediocre compared to the original trilogy, or even the Future trilogy. I felt like Conan the Barbarian watching his village burn down while playing this game; except instead of a village, it was the childhood memories I have for the original trilogy. If you must spend £25 on something, spend it on the Trilogy Collection for the PS3; even if there are some graphical oddities in it, it's much more worth your time than this boring, un-scary pile of cat waste.

1. Feb 24, 2014
    An underwhelming conclusion for Sony’s duo on the PlayStation 3. It’s a fine game; it’s pretty, it’s got the series’ trademark weaponry, and yet, it’s just another Ratchet game.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    A fitting miniature to end this generation. [Issue#143, p.106]
  3. Jan 14, 2014
    The final episode of the PS3 Ratchet & Clank chapter is more of a small game than a fully-fledged one. Considering its purchase cost is adequate along with the overall game's intensity, it is a perfect ending of another period of Lombax' colorful life. Moreover, there's a bonus on the disc, Quest for Booty, an old but totally awesome mini installment certainly worthy of your attention. So get cracking!