8.5

1. Nov 16, 2013
    If you are a fan of Ratchet & Clank, then this game is a MUST HAVE!
    Apart from the amazing visuals and rather compelling story, it leaves you wanting more.
    This game is a GREAT end to a generation!
    Expecting a R&C on PS4, but un till then this game will keep you in the Ratchet vibe!
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    This is a true Ratchet & Clank game. The gameplay is as great as it was "originally was" from 2002-2009 and the villain(s) was great after the disappointing villain in Full Frontal Assault. The problem I have with this game is that it's not at a length I wanted but it's still $30 well spent.
  3. Nov 14, 2013
    I am a sucker for Ratchet & Clank. Humor, crazy weapons, weapon leveling, bolt and raritanium looting, and more! I can't help but be thrilled about R&C returning to their core mechanics. I just wish the game was longer I am looking forward to the next installment on the PS4. Don't make us wait Insomniac!
  4. Dec 13, 2013
    If you liked Tools of Destruction a A Crack in Time, you will enjoy this game.
    Bear in mind that it is a short game, like 6 hours to finish, so don't expect a game as long as the other 2 I mentioned.
  5. Nov 23, 2013
    This game is epic, Ratchet and Clank is back to how it used to be, and if it stays away from games such as Quest for Booty, All for One and Full Frontal Assault the series will make its triumphant return.
  6. Nov 13, 2013
    I love this game. I have been a massive fan of all the Ratchet & Clank games, and I honestly think this is one of the best there is. My favorite before this was Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. The story line in this one is DEFINITLY the best, and the guns feel alot more polished then any other has ever felt. It incourages using different guns, grenades for swarms and groups of enemysI love this game. I have been a massive fan of all the Ratchet & Clank games, and I honestly think this is one of the best there is. My favorite before this was Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal. The story line in this one is DEFINITLY the best, and the guns feel alot more polished then any other has ever felt. It incourages using different guns, grenades for swarms and groups of enemys Omniblaster for flying enemys, and the Winterizer, for just plain stupid fun. The story is actually the strongest part of this game, as it shows new characteristics never seen before in all characters. Good job Insomniac, your still the best at everything, keep up the good work. And, HOW IS THIS ONLY 75?! Expand
  7. Dec 5, 2013
    Nexus is a great throw back to the classic formula while still adding a great variety of new mechanics to keep the experience unique and fresh. I loved every second of playing this game through the first time and on challenge mode. Great value as the game is $40 here in Australia
  8. Aug 3, 2014
    $30 dollars is not a lot for a game, but this game is incredible, and well worth your money.
    The sheer imagination that has been put into the environments, the love and care put into the character models, and the crazy weapons make this game worth playing alone.
    The story is nice and well paced, with a fair amount of little puzzles to figure out. The villains are ambiguous in their aims and motives, and although you don't get to spend as much time with them as you could, I feel they were worthy adversaries.
    My favorite franchise is Ratchet and Clank, and this game is third in my list of my favorite Ratchet and Clank games.
    So, to sum it up
    Ratchet and Clank= #1!
  9. Nov 16, 2013
    $30 for an 8 hour game with a great story, fun gameplay, and a good sense of humor. Into the Nexus is the best thing to happen to R&C in a long time, since A Crack in Time. The 8 hour story is perfectly paced and well written. The turn in atmosphere is a breathe of fresh air and the gorgeous graphics complement it well. The Jetpack is also very fun to use and adds new style to the classic$30 for an 8 hour game with a great story, fun gameplay, and a good sense of humor. Into the Nexus is the best thing to happen to R&C in a long time, since A Crack in Time. The 8 hour story is perfectly paced and well written. The turn in atmosphere is a breathe of fresh air and the gorgeous graphics complement it well. The Jetpack is also very fun to use and adds new style to the classic Ratchet gameplay formula that's returned. This games a good break after all the shooters out there, and it's probably the best $30 you can spend on a game because you will get your money's worth. Expand
  10. Nov 12, 2013
    This game is spectacular, all of the feelings of the old ratchet and clank games come back into my mind again! This game continues insomniacs legacy, not including all for 1 and those other titles. Goooopd jobbb insomniac!
  11. Nov 12, 2013
    The only thing "bad" in this tittle is that is relatively short....and I don't know why is only 75 METASCORE pts...this game is very cool like the firsts R&C games!!!
  12. Nov 13, 2013
    If you loved the ps2 games and liked the ps3 ones this will blow you away the games story is not of the top but its guns guns guns and crates are something that revive your memories. its characters are goofy funny and at times adorable. gameplay is fast and a reason that you will keep playing it.a variety of weapons and the sounds of the crates breaking is something that you will notIf you loved the ps2 games and liked the ps3 ones this will blow you away the games story is not of the top but its guns guns guns and crates are something that revive your memories. its characters are goofy funny and at times adorable. gameplay is fast and a reason that you will keep playing it.a variety of weapons and the sounds of the crates breaking is something that you will not forget.and all in all this makes up for some 8-12 hours of excitement and experience (depends on what type of player you are accordingly you will finish it WORTH YOUR MONEY AND TIME. Expand
  13. Dec 19, 2013
    Amazing game, classic Ratchet & Clank Action Adventure Platformer with RPG elements. A complete weapon arsenal with upgrades and level ups as previous games.
    A beautifully crafted story with great characters.
    The musical score for the game is really good as well.
  14. Nov 14, 2013
    Definately what defines a 'short and sweet' game, Game is absolutely brilliant, only problems are the ending isn't worthy of R&C, but still brilliant, and the game length, a must play for R&C fans.
  15. Nov 14, 2013
    Amazing game, i love how the series has evolved from first meeting the two of them, and now i'm here, controlling ratchet & clank in a future universe. Into the nexus got everything i'm asking for, new weapons, new worlds, and of course a new story. Great job Insomniac!
  16. Jan 8, 2014
    This game is awesome, if you liked any of the previous games in this series then you'll love this one too. After playing Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time, the controlls were a bit awkward for me, but after a while they work out perfectly. The story and the characters are OK, the humour and the jokes are hilarious at times, despite the darker tone of this installment. The weaponsThis game is awesome, if you liked any of the previous games in this series then you'll love this one too. After playing Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time, the controlls were a bit awkward for me, but after a while they work out perfectly. The story and the characters are OK, the humour and the jokes are hilarious at times, despite the darker tone of this installment. The weapons kick ass, but I ended up not using every single one like in the previous games because they weren't as useful like the others. The levels are quite expansive, even though the game as a whole is a bit short, but at that price tag it's not that bad. I'd recommend this game to everyone who has a PS3 and enjoys Jump & Runs and Shooters and doesn't mind the childish style of this game. Expand
  17. Dec 2, 2013
    This game is an Amazing game, i love how the series has evolved from first meeting the two of them, and now i'm here, controlling ratchet & clank in a future universe. Into the nexus has got everything i'm asking for, new weapons, new worlds, and of course a new story. Great job Insomniac!
  18. Nov 21, 2014
    After Insomniac takes a few detours with the R&C franchise (all of which I consider to be really fun games anyway) they go back to the traditional gameplay. Yes they only made this a half length adventure but it's also half the price. When it comes down to it Ratchet and Clank has always been fun and witty, this game is no exception. Without a doubt the best part of this game is the museumAfter Insomniac takes a few detours with the R&C franchise (all of which I consider to be really fun games anyway) they go back to the traditional gameplay. Yes they only made this a half length adventure but it's also half the price. When it comes down to it Ratchet and Clank has always been fun and witty, this game is no exception. Without a doubt the best part of this game is the museum at the end. If you have played every single R&C game like I have, or even most of them, the museum is the perfect tribute. Since it is the last game on the PS3 it gives you a few specific tid bits to remember from every single game they have created for the franchise. R&C has never disappointed me and I expect big things out of the franchise for the PS4! Expand
  19. Dec 20, 2014
    Ratchet & Clank is a great PlayStation exclusive. The latest installment, Into The Nexus (or Nexus), is short, but the RYNO VI is the destroyer of worlds.
  20. Feb 26, 2015
    Best 30$ dollars I have ever spent on a game. It creates a whole new genre for space plat-former shooters. This is THE must-have. Even though its only 6 hours long it already strikes it sky high to the fun limit. I have never experienced such a brilliant game. This has always been one of my top favorite games. this definitely reminds me that no game could probably be a better hystericalBest 30$ dollars I have ever spent on a game. It creates a whole new genre for space plat-former shooters. This is THE must-have. Even though its only 6 hours long it already strikes it sky high to the fun limit. I have never experienced such a brilliant game. This has always been one of my top favorite games. this definitely reminds me that no game could probably be a better hysterical space shooter. Insomniac definitely outdid themselves this time. Expand

1. Feb 24, 2014
    An underwhelming conclusion for Sony’s duo on the PlayStation 3. It’s a fine game; it’s pretty, it’s got the series’ trademark weaponry, and yet, it’s just another Ratchet game.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    A fitting miniature to end this generation. [Issue#143, p.106]
  3. Jan 14, 2014
    The final episode of the PS3 Ratchet & Clank chapter is more of a small game than a fully-fledged one. Considering its purchase cost is adequate along with the overall game's intensity, it is a perfect ending of another period of Lombax' colorful life. Moreover, there's a bonus on the disc, Quest for Booty, an old but totally awesome mini installment certainly worthy of your attention. So get cracking!