8.7

1. Nov 19, 2013
    The conversion from the Wii U to the Playstation 3 went rather badly. First of all it looks about 10x worse, the controls are bad and it loses a lot of its charm. The whole idea of Murphy is turned on its head, when instead of using the Wii U gamepad you press a button. Next time Ubisoft should stick to the console it was designed to be exclusive on.
  2. Jul 2, 2017
    I did not find this game fun at all. It was really dull and the opposite of what vibrancy and playfulness many reviewers and players have attributed to the game. Sure the level design appears to be engaging and variable with some variety, but the game-play and characters did not appeal to me. I found killing the enemies and progressing through the levels very pointless and unrewarding, asI did not find this game fun at all. It was really dull and the opposite of what vibrancy and playfulness many reviewers and players have attributed to the game. Sure the level design appears to be engaging and variable with some variety, but the game-play and characters did not appeal to me. I found killing the enemies and progressing through the levels very pointless and unrewarding, as there is no real challenge or perceptible purpose to completing each level, let alone actually enjoying any of them due to the lack of investment in what limited game-play and obstacles to tackle such linearity brings in a game where silly behavior and atmosphere do not in any way help the game experience. I really wanted to like this game, but maybe it is just not for my age group ( I am almost 17). Though what it all comes down to is the specific elements and aspects that can sustain my interest and my enjoying of any game, but in this game there was little to substance that could be discerned or satisfaction to be derived. An unfortunate disappointment. Expand

1. CD-Action
    Oct 16, 2013
    An essence of pure, unpretentious fun, a work of geniuses with untamed creative powers. I simply can’t imagine a human being that will not enjoy this wonderful, beautiful game. [CD-Action 11/2013, p.66]
  2. Hyper Magazine
    Oct 3, 2013
    One of the best platformers we've played in a hell of a long time with a mix of traditional design and clever reinvention. [Nov 2013, p.76]
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 27, 2013
    Make no mistake, the difficulty has been ramped up considerably. Something we, as grown up gamers, can truly appreciate. Even the first worlds aren't all that easy, since the levels vary greatly in difficulty. Don't expect a new Demon's Souls, but be prepared to make that same jump a dozen times. [September p.80]