Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares PlayStation 3

7.7

1. Dr.Ghettoblaster
    Feb 19, 2010
    Lost in Nightmares was fu*king awesome. Classic RE and nothing like RE5 except the graphics engine. LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. It's like a demo of what possible future RE's should be like. Return to the roots. Lost in Nightmares was short yes, but at $5 it's hard to complain. I'd give it a perfect 10 if they fixed the door opening transitions.
  2. Aug 21, 2013
    it reminded me with the first resident evil game as you play in this big house but this one has better graphics sound and atmosphere a really great dlc
  3. Jul 3, 2013
    A quick and fun return to a more familiar Resident Evil atmosphere, "Lost in Nightmares" is certain to satisfy any player seeking a more puzzle-centred survival horror feeling.

1. Maybe we were hoping for more history in this Lost in Nightmares expansion pack, although we must say this is a nice add-on with a low cost and a great accent on paying respect to the roots of the series.
  2. Even for $5, we expected more creatures to blast, rooms to explore and weapons to fire. Those glaring omissions make Lost in Nightmares a good, but not great journey into the world of survival horror. Good luck.
    The look, sound and feel of the added content are consistent, quality-wise, with the full game and it's an excellent experience, while it lasts.