5.5

1. Nov 6, 2017
    This game was even less horror than five and making a Wesker 2.0 was just awful. Shelly coming back was the only redeeming part of this game and Leon and Chris meeting could not be done worse than this was unless it wass deliberately trying.
  2. Mar 19, 2017
    Un jeu loin des codes initiaux de la série (pas de stress, musiques insipides et non représentative du jeu, scénario qui part dans tous les sens niveau chronologie et surtout en "cohérence de jeu", personnages quasi inexistants, etc etc), mais qui se paye aussi le luxe d'être une pâle copie de tous les autres, et de ne rien apporter de neuf.

Niveau gameplay, c'est le néant : Inventaire

Niveau gameplay, c'est le néant : Inventaire non intuitif, système de fight plus proche d'un Street Fighter qu'autre chose, et indigeste de nombreuses fois (passage en scooter des neiges, caméra qui bouge style bateau en pleine tempête, système de couverture qui se veut nouveau mais déjà fait et surtout qui bug à fond pour ne citer qu'eux). Bref, là dessus il n'invente pas l'eau chaude, en plus d'avoir une technique de conception qui fait mal à voir parfois...

Un jeu réservé aux bourrins qui se fichent de l'histoire de la série, et veulent juste de l'action brute. Mais même là, d'autres jeux sont au dessus et de loin.

Je mets 1, juste pour le contenu énorme. Mais la quantité ne fait pas la qualité, comme on dit...
  3. Nov 19, 2016
    Has any game franchise done more with less than Resident Evil? It started as a somewhat interesting survival horror game on the PlayStation, complete with clunky controls and a Capcom trademarked story that was both hilariously convoluted and embarrassingly simple. From there it spawned a bunch of mediocre sequels and spin offs, peaked briefly with Resident Evil 4, before quickly devolvingHas any game franchise done more with less than Resident Evil? It started as a somewhat interesting survival horror game on the PlayStation, complete with clunky controls and a Capcom trademarked story that was both hilariously convoluted and embarrassingly simple. From there it spawned a bunch of mediocre sequels and spin offs, peaked briefly with Resident Evil 4, before quickly devolving into the convoluted mess that is Resident Evil 6. The newest installment tries to be a mixture of both the original game and the more modern third person shooters of today, and ends up being the worst of every world.

The basic premise of Resident Evil 6 is that there are 4 separate campaigns to play through, allowing you to see the zombie apocolypse of the month from 4 different viewpoints. That's the theory anyway. In practice, the campaigns are all so short that about half the cutscenes in the game are shared between them. Another thing that sounded much better in theory was making the campaigns have a different feel, i.e. one being a more traditional survival horror, one being a more traditional third person shooter, etc. In practice, however, there is basically no difference between them all. Long time series mainstays such as Chris Redfield, Leon Kennedy, and Jill Valentine make their usual appearances. The most interesting character is Ada Wong, who hovers around all the other characters like Batman, protecting them when they find themselves in yet another perilous situation. Her campaign is supposed to tie all the stories together, but really all that happens is you reach the end, press a button, and get talked at for 5 minutes.

If the impenetrable story didn't already turn you off of Resident Evil 6, the gameplay certainly will. All the characters are so stiff to try and steer around the levels, frequently continuing to move even after you let go of the thumbstick. After all their years of zombie hunting they still haven't grasped the concept of moving while aiming, and there is a laughably poor attempt at a cover system. Capcom keeps these things in Resident Evil games for tradition I suppose, but games intentionally ignoring good design choices in favor of tradition just makes them all the more frustrating. This all happens, of course, when the game begrudgingly allows you to actually play it. Control is taken from the player so often so that the camera can pan to something the game is so proud of, or so that characters can talk at you over your headset, or so the game can throw one of it's hundreds of quick time events at you, that the actual time spent playing Resident Evil 6 is probably close to about 3 hours.

The quick time events deserve special mention, as they often come completely out of nowhere, and flash on the screen for about a quarter of a second. They really couldn't be implemented any worse. And if all this wasn't bad enough, the game thinks that ramping up the stakes is to simply throw the same giant monsters at you about 5 different times, often after you've convincingly killed them previously. The characters never seem to learn to completely obliterate a monster after they've downed it, always being content to just continue on their way. They never seem surprised or concerned when the same baddie later confronts them for the umpeenth time however, and if they're not concerned about it I just don't see why I should be either.

The best games are made when player and game co-exist harmoniously. The game allows the player to freely explore it's worlds, and the player uses the tools given to enjoy the journey. Resident Evil 6 hates it's players. During the brief moments when it remembers it's a game and not some cheaply made horror/comedy film, it gives players stiff and dated gameplay to fight the same monsters over and over and over again. The only way Resident Evil 6 is even remotely worth playing is in co-op mode with a friend, that way you can both laugh at the sheer awfulness of it all. Trying to play it solo will do nothing more than bring you to tears.
  4. Dec 9, 2015
    Boring over the top action. Lots of Quick time events and interactive action cut scenes. In the running for worst resident evil game ever made. I spent 20 hours or so in this game hoping it would get better. But after leon's campaign it got worse to the point of sheer disbelief. Go play revelations 2 instead. Much better game!
  5. Oct 15, 2014
    im a huge RE fan and RE4 is my fav game all the time i played RE6 for more than 60 hours and i platinumed RE6 i bought it in the hope of having a real survivor horror exp in leon campaign and it was good but in overall RE6 lost it identity greedy capcom trying to please everyone reaosn why i call it greedy as a survival/horror game it deserves 4/10 and as an action game 7/10
  6. Aug 7, 2014
    HELLOY HELLOY THIS IS ADEPT.
    This game worst ever, best game for maslyat. Dont play it. Sonyblyadi huynu nakoldovali.
    CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY-CHY
  7. Jun 9, 2014
    Aún con sus altísimos valores de producción, gráficos geniales y abultado contenido, termina emapachando los constantes tiroteos, explosiones, saltos imposibles, descarrilamientos y mutaciones. No tiene el equilibrio jugable de otros grandes juegos como tomb raider o the last of us, es simplemente acción, acción y más acción sin descanso hasta saturar. El juego en si no es horrible, peroAún con sus altísimos valores de producción, gráficos geniales y abultado contenido, termina emapachando los constantes tiroteos, explosiones, saltos imposibles, descarrilamientos y mutaciones. No tiene el equilibrio jugable de otros grandes juegos como tomb raider o the last of us, es simplemente acción, acción y más acción sin descanso hasta saturar. El juego en si no es horrible, pero si echas un vistazo atrás y recuerdas las sensaciones que ofrecían los primeros Resident evil, es como para echarse a llorar y no parar. Expand
  8. Jun 4, 2014
    Well, i am sad because the Resident evil franchise come to this, this embarasing title, the worst resident evil game ever made like operation racoon city, the franchise is coming to an end. I really miss the old days, when resident evil means "horror".
    This garbage looks like a call of duty game with zombies. ugly and repetitive as hell. This is worst than downpour, because downpour at least preserves some horror. But this one is incredible bad, the Leon campaign is the only one that tries to recreate the true "horror" but it fails.
    Stay away from this game and pray for Mikami, hope he have made a good job with Evil Within, but i don't know, the real survival horror is dead.
  9. Mar 6, 2014
    It's awful done. Still here, crap. Look sadly Capcom a k a crapcom ditched survival horror completely. Instead it's an action failure. Zombies are .... not even zombies just people with zombie looks and the rest are B.O.Ws that are easy to kill, oh and mercenaries that are dumb and easy. 4 campaigns both short and boring. Yes 4 there's a bonus campaign. Just don't buy it please don't buy it.
  10. Mar 4, 2014
    Resident Evil 6 is a game that requires an extensive autopsy to make sense of. It had some positive introductions but largely suffered most from easily avoidable production oversights.

The good: Resident Evil 6 starts by establishing its tone very well. We may not know Helena well in the tutorial but we feel the graveness of the situation immediately. It does feel like it has promise. The graphics and character captures are brilliantly done once again. The voice acting as well is some of the industry's best delivering somewhat less impressive lines.
    The concept of interwoven stories is exciting and had much opportunity for a completed picture of the grand scale events. And there is much in terms of gameplay time. Between the three modes and the mercenaries bonus material, there is much time that can be sunk into the endeavor granted the player has patience to suffer through the flaws.
    Solid drama in the Chris ending.
    Interesting environmental designs and aesthetic.
    Enemy design was mostly good with the occasionally tiring appearance of gun toting enemies. Boss fights included, though the resilience of certain characters is cartoonish.

The negatives: The plot is entirely incoherent, beyond plausible and even in violation of established canon in some parts. Poor design choices that should have been realized in production were left in the game for quantity rather than quality.
    Examples of this are quick time button sequences that are not clear.
    Constant poorly implemented vehicle sections.
    Chase sequences with fickle or erratic camera work.
    Occasions where an environmental factor was highlights without enemy movement paused leading to deaths beyond the players control.
    Co-op lag issues in online play and extensive disconnects early into release in sections like the Snake battle.
    Checkpoints that are unreasonably spread out making S ranks more of a time consuming chore than a challenge, especially on higher difficulty modes like "No Hope".
    Mercenaries becomes routine and predictable with rinse repeat combat and counter spamming. Even breaking 1.2 million points fails to feel rewarding as a result.
    Cash grab alternative multiplayer modes essentially amount to trophy purchasing (48% of all trophies are DLC, an almost unheard of amount).
    Constant interruptive sequences break game pacing and seem to be ashamed of the main combat.
    Inventory is slow and clunky compared to Re5 which had simple quick switching and tactical reloading for mastery. Exploiting the switch mechanic is game breaking in providing perfect aim at huge distances and no recoil shots especially in Mercenaries.
    A complete failing in any understanding of how PTSD works and amnesia/body double/cloning cliches to move plot. Characters act in ways they shouldn't with their established history. Arbitrary skills introduced to justify sequences (Piers the expert driver).
    Weapon upgrading and shop system dumbed down to extremes with the skill system replacement.

Overall, the game is serviceable but not in any way enjoyable. It 'mostly' functions the way it should have but lacks polish and even more so fails in some ways that should have been obvious in quality assurance. A big production with a little cohesiveness. A cleaner, tighter, smarter followup is what the franchise desperately needs at this point.
  11. Feb 16, 2014
    The finishing touch , the conclusion to a previously epic series... Thank you Capcom for destroying everything!! I honestly feel stupid for even giving this a 1/10 but I refuse to give it any higher than that... played for 30 mins... and I had to turn off my PS3.

Everything about this game is horrible! If you liked this game, you either never had a PS1 or you never played the game when you DID have one until RE1,2 became obsolete!

This game feels like Gears of War mixed with Deadspace mixed with ...well dog crap!

Only an ignorant person would be enchanted by its BIG BANG effects and its Whirlpool of Super cool bad ass invincible Leon Kennedy strutting around like a Mega God who is Furious! "Hey babe...im not gonna let this happen! I'll kick their asses, don't worry" (that's literally what his attitude lol... how can you take this game seriously as a survival horror??).

lol, helicopters flying everywhere, man swinging on a rope and double-kicking zombies while shooting a machine gun and landing with a ninja roll and finishing with a pause saying "That's how it's done" man....

This would ALL be fine if they gave this game ANOTHER name and didn't spit on their TRUE FANS.

I would've bought this series every title for the rest of my life. That's how loyal your "niche" fans are. I can't believe you disrespected us by releasing that statement about us being "too mature" to play your RE games... What a disgrace.

Shinji Mikami, the originator of the series left after RE4 which is how this game turned out for the YOLO generation.

Go pick up Evil Within when it comes out. If you have any self-respect and want Survival Horror with a game made FOR LOVE and not ONLY for money.
  12. Feb 9, 2014
    (Old school Resident Evil fan)

This again is another poor action game by Capcom using the Resident Evil name as the main selling point. Resident "Hollywood" Evil doesn't know whether it's coming or going anymore and this game is proof. Ok graphics boring story terrible enemies Capcom has really lost the plot. Quick time events plague the game as do waves of enemies who are just
    (Old school Resident Evil fan)

Ok graphics boring story terrible enemies Capcom has really lost the plot.
    Quick time events plague the game as do waves of enemies who are just bullet sponges.
    This game will be in the bargain bin now anyway so it won't hurt your wallet too much but I still wouldn't waste my time on this game unless your a hardcore Resident Evil fan like myself.
  13. Jan 10, 2014
    Well I am not going to write a long review for this game as basically I only played it for a few hours. Picked it up cheap and decided to try it, but not for me to be honest. My gaming time is limited so I generally only pick up the very best games, I am not a person who plays every release. However I played and enjoyed many Resident Evil games on the ps1/ps2 so decided to try this. IWell I am not going to write a long review for this game as basically I only played it for a few hours. Picked it up cheap and decided to try it, but not for me to be honest. My gaming time is limited so I generally only pick up the very best games, I am not a person who plays every release. However I played and enjoyed many Resident Evil games on the ps1/ps2 so decided to try this. I obviously knew that the game had changed a lot from what it was, more action based and less of a survival horror like the old days.

Personally this game was not worth my time. Clunky controls, bad camera angles, poor graphics, terrible voice acting and storyline (it really did seem unbelievably bad). I would not buy this game back for 10p. If I was given it for free I would not play it. Games are supposed to be entertainment but this is just a frustrating and boring game. Shame as the old RE games were great. Simply not worth my time, this is not entertainment.

Overall it has to be a 0/10
  14. Jan 3, 2014
    What caveman creates an FPS game in this century and doesn't allow you to change the button layout? The R1 and L1 buttons are horrible as trigger buttons, only a sadist would take a game like this and force a binary set of options for all controls.

This is idiocy.
  15. Dec 11, 2013
    When Resident Evil 6 first released back 2012, Gameplay turn from Good to Worst since became Noobish, Story was BS there was no good part, Series is even more Dead thanks to Ada Wong Voice Actor Getting Recast Same Goes for Leon Voice Actor..
    Gameplay: 2/10
    Story: 0/10
    Total: 2/10
    I was once Die Hard Fan but stop caring Since Series become crap once Resident Evil 4 Released
  16. Nov 22, 2013
    Crapcom has done it again! Releasing half-assed games and sell it for $60 because they're a dying company. Everything about this game is garbage. The story, gameplay, characters,graphics you name it.
  17. Oct 30, 2013
    ..Definitely RE series are going down .This game looks like more like a CoD game than a RE game ¡¿WHY ARE UPGRADES?! That's the most stupid new "innovation" uhhh whatever this is a another ordinary "shooter" game...DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY IS THIS "GAME" just a honest review.
  18. Sep 19, 2013
    Une immondicité video ludique. Je n'éprouve même pas l’envie de me justifier je pence que tout a été dit dans ses autre commentaire. 0/10 sens aucun hésitation.
  19. Sep 6, 2013
    The worst game ever made, the critics must be useless. the gameplay is linear, the puzzles are ridiculously dumb, the overall game play is so horrid its almost painful, the lighting is non adaptive and utter crud. The second player is so just added in he cant even open doors, the boss entrance vids end after the boss has already hit you (they allow the boss free movement while your inThe worst game ever made, the critics must be useless. the gameplay is linear, the puzzles are ridiculously dumb, the overall game play is so horrid its almost painful, the lighting is non adaptive and utter crud. The second player is so just added in he cant even open doors, the boss entrance vids end after the boss has already hit you (they allow the boss free movement while your in video sequences). The fact anyone gave it a ten means the world of gaming has died, RIP world of gaming, its been fun. PS. i played the Ada campaign. couldn't bear to try the others... its so bad. Expand
  20. Jul 11, 2013
    Tedious

This game is very hard to play. I still count the original resident evils as some of my favourite games ever, I even enjoyed resi 5. I'd read the mostly damning reviews of this game but thought I'd give it a go for the love. The worst thing about this game is that it's incredibly boring. There is a QuickTime event/cut scene for everything, you walk along each section
    Tedious

This game is very hard to play.

The worst thing about this game is that it's incredibly boring.

There is a QuickTime event/cut scene for everything, you walk along each section for ages, each shoot out takes ages, everything about this game is looooong.

Where as the pre resi 4 games could be completed in a couple of hours, the campaigns in this game take about 8, and there's four of them.

You definitely get a lot for your money but unfortunately most of it is crap.

Add to that dodgy controls and frustrating cheap deaths.

There have been other games with similar dodgy controls and overuse of cutscenes, eg max Payne 3, but at least that had a cool story/script. Resi 6 is just overlong and convoluted.

On top of all this game is not scary either, it's just kind of annoying.

I did not enjoy playing it at all which is genuinely heartbreaking considering my love for the old games.

If you consider yourself a resi fan don't bother with this, the franchise died a long time ago.
  21. Jul 3, 2013
    Resident Evil 6 has always been more of a test of patience than a challenge. There is no doubt that at one point the player will wish to come to end of its lengthy and uninteresting campaigns. Of all the campaigns, only Leon/Helena's and Ada's are the only ones that bear some modicum of true survival horror. Coupled with plenty of horrible dialogue, excessive amounts of quick-time events,Resident Evil 6 has always been more of a test of patience than a challenge. There is no doubt that at one point the player will wish to come to end of its lengthy and uninteresting campaigns. Of all the campaigns, only Leon/Helena's and Ada's are the only ones that bear some modicum of true survival horror. Coupled with plenty of horrible dialogue, excessive amounts of quick-time events, and the addition of several new, flat characters, RE6 is definitely a disappointment and a scar on the face of Resident Evil's main series games. Expand
  22. Jun 19, 2013
    First of all i need to say that i'm not a big fan of the Resident Evil series and the gameplay or story. This game have some potential and has a lot of action but the story split in 4 was not a good idea. I think it would be better one story but big like in the previous game (RE5). The controls where good better than the previous title but just that. The graphics where basically the sameFirst of all i need to say that i'm not a big fan of the Resident Evil series and the gameplay or story. This game have some potential and has a lot of action but the story split in 4 was not a good idea. I think it would be better one story but big like in the previous game (RE5). The controls where good better than the previous title but just that. The graphics where basically the same where darker, i enjoyed more the previous game graphics. The story was just decent, like in any post apocalypse game. There are a lot of games and this series and there is much that beat this one, Resident Evil 4 or 5 are good (only 2 i played until now) but this one was fun because of the split-screen mode of mercenaries.If you wanna have some fun in split-screen killing zombies this might be good, but you will not get hours of fun for sure because the rounds are fast and get repetitive. Expand
  23. May 28, 2013
    Simply worst games of RE.Conami is a bunch sinful maslatays that care only about money.They will burn in Abdulovhell for ruining RE series.
    Story is driwel,gameplay is horrible and coop-oriented,graphics is washed and tasteless
  24. May 28, 2013
    I loved this game! The mix of action, adventure, and mystery was so well thought-out! I've beaten the game and gone back for more at the harder levels (which I rarely do!) I'd recommend this game to anyone looking for a perfect mix of gameplay! And the move and shoot aspect, Wahoo!!!
  25. May 25, 2013
    What the was Capcom thinking when they made this? There's absolutely nothing scary here, just action! The aiming is GOD AWFUL, the ally A.i. is stupid and never seem to stop unnecessary QTE's that are almost impossible to do right, unless you have superhuman speed, and the whole "separate campaigns" is just plain dumb. Save your money for something else! Do NOT buy RE6 at all!
  26. May 8, 2013
    I'm thoroughly disappointed. I've played every Resident Evil and this is the first that automatically takes away your health with scripted sequences, leaving you with almost zero health by the end of the level even if you've played perfectly. There's an in-game quick-time event every 10 seconds it seems, and if you don't do it correctly you lose anywhere from 2 to 3 bars of health. OnI'm thoroughly disappointed. I've played every Resident Evil and this is the first that automatically takes away your health with scripted sequences, leaving you with almost zero health by the end of the level even if you've played perfectly. There's an in-game quick-time event every 10 seconds it seems, and if you don't do it correctly you lose anywhere from 2 to 3 bars of health. On several occasions I've been hit with scripted sequences that left me no room to maneuver or avoid, automatically killing me each and every time. If the main character is simply standing in the wrong spot at the wrong time, they die and there is not recourse other than continuing from a checkpoint. During quick-time events, the buttons flash on screen in an almost seizure- inducing manner, thereby not allowing you to clearly see the buttons that need to be pressed. The train sequence in the sewers comes to mind, as I couldn't even read which buttons to press because it was a dark map and the button notifications flashing on the screen made it almost impossible to interpret what the game was asking me to do. The plot is absolutely atrocious, there is no back-story and you are left wondering throughout. The introduction level has absolutely nothing to do with introducing the player to the game, it is instead a flashy sequence of scripted events that appear to occur later in the game. The camera angle is atrocious at times, leaving the player without enough field of view to effectively analyze the situation. Scripted sequences make this worse by snapping the players view to the event automatically, leaving the player disoriented. I give this game a 3 out of 10 for poor camera angle, an atrocious plot, ridiculous quick-time events and overall lack of in-sight as to what the gamers want in a game. Expand
  27. May 1, 2013
    Ever since re1 on the playstation 1 I have loved the resident evil series. Not only because I am a fan of zombies and survival horror, but I liked the puzzles. Even though the were not the hardest.

Throughout the series I have enjoyed every game. From the originals and remakes to the side games like dead aim, appreciating them for what they are. But this one, I just don't enjoy...

The camera spins around so much it actually hurts my eyes at times, the health system is just long winded and pointless, but what I hate the most is the new "just run in a straight line and shoot things" approach. It just seems like the developers got lazy. Where are the puzzles? The exploring of areas? Even going back to revisit areas because of a new key or item. Instead it's now just a boring, repetitive action game, with tedious quick time events and bad camera angles.

I looked forward to every single resident evil release, right from re2. I'm wondering now if I will look forward to the next one? Maybe il just give it a miss.
  28. May 1, 2013
    Sorry, but this game is one of regret-to-buy.
    My opinion it is awful.
    Menu instead of to be "load game" is: - press start - start game - choose campaign - choose PSN settings - finally start game. It is one of stupiest menus I've ever seen. Just to start the game I MUST everytime choose that I want to play offlline (otherwise i'll not be able to PAUSE the GAME!!) Game
    Sorry, but this game is one of regret-to-buy.
    My opinion it is awful.

Menu instead of to be "load game" is:

- press start
    - start game
    - choose campaign
    - choose PSN settings
    - finally start game.

It is one of stupiest menus I've ever seen.

Game itself:

- pretty beautiful but it is too much. True this that you always out of ammo or recovery items. Each time you see something big you have nothing to fight. You need to try it with your bare hands almost.

- Camera is pretty stupid, i just looked back there were nobody there, turn around and again i'm atacked out of nowhere.

CAPCOM made BAD game this time
  29. May 1, 2013
    Utter garbage. The survival horror and puzzle solving of the earlier games has been eschewed in favour of repetitive run and shoot with never enough ammo and a camera system with a mind of its own especially in close quarter combat. Riddled with as many bugs and glitches as the demo, the autosave is also hit and miss, at least it is on my PS3. Twice I've played through half a campaign,Utter garbage. The survival horror and puzzle solving of the earlier games has been eschewed in favour of repetitive run and shoot with never enough ammo and a camera system with a mind of its own especially in close quarter combat. Riddled with as many bugs and glitches as the demo, the autosave is also hit and miss, at least it is on my PS3. Twice I've played through half a campaign, quit for the night (checking that 'save in progress' has come up before I switch off), only to fire up the game a couple of nights later and find all my previous progress is gone.

I'd be bemoaning the fact that I've flushed £40 down the toilet if I didn't know I can trade it in for Medal Of Honour in 2 weeks! Seriously, if you must play it to complete the series, wait for pre-owned. There'll be hundreds of them around Christmas time for a tenner!
  30. Apr 27, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is the cancer of this generation. WHERE DO I BEGIN?? I am blantently pissed at the fact that I cannot enjoy this game whatsoever. The gameplay makes no sense, the button tapping was too enforced. The characters we once know and loved are thrown into a mess of piss poor writing and sequence events. the only good thing to look farward to were the unlimited ammo unlocks so I could chug endless amounts of bullets for hours at what seem like rehashed obligatory creatures. AGENT HUNT MODE, why does this get me so pissed off???? why did I beat the game just to get rewarded with a mode that blatantly slaps me right in the face? choose a level and you are thrown into a random level where you become a miniscule creature whos goal is to kill survivors. but they aren't the survivors, no! the other players are overpowered, blowing you down with unlimited grenade launchers, AK-47, grenades, mines, ect ect ect ect ect ect ect. There is virtually no fun in agent hunt. I heard you were able to used a pea shooter but I never found the level. the only thing they did right (maybe) was the mercenaries. but no, no that does not raise my score, not even but a significant amount. the makers of RE6 knew they up, they are working on a new game THAT IS NOT LISCENCED BY Thank you game, get the out of my life. Expand

1. Nov 16, 2012
    Capcom continues to thumb its nose at long time series fans. Not only have they abandoned any pretense of tension and fear, they've dredged up tired old storylines and shifted the game solidly into Gears of War territory. Let the series die!
  2. Nov 4, 2012
    It's expanded beyond any plausible scientific explanation, with what is left being a cumbersome, grotesque mish-mash of disparate elements, barely strung together and about as subtle as a hammer to the thumb.
  3. Oct 30, 2012
    Resident Evil takes another step towards the action genre, and by doing so loses even more of the atmosphere from the beginning of the series. It's an ok action game, but the lack of focus is the real problem. Probably not for fans of the first games.