7.1

1. Jul 11, 2013
    Nothing like the first resident evils

why oh why are some of you reviewing this game as if its like the first resident evils? No it isn't at all, its still too arcadey and dosen't follow the same framework. I really wounder if any of you have ever played the original games and dino crisis 1 and 2. This is nothing like it, and closer to resident evil 5 than 1, 2 or 3. I still
    Nothing like the first resident evils

This is nothing like it, and closer to resident evil 5 than 1, 2 or 3.

I still play dino crisis 1 and 2 now and it totally tears this rubbish apart.

Untill Capcom decide to make resident evil again like the old ones and the remakes on the gamecube, then nothing at all will ever be like the first ones or dino crisis, so don't like ok!!!
    Garbage!
  2. Jun 17, 2013
    Honestly
    A very unusual game and there is a new style of play
    The horror is located very normal
    And mystery very common Shi important or not strong
    There is something new
    And more Shi laugh in the game is the palace who inside the ship!
    Warship or cargo transport ship and no classified Palace! How!
    Where Ahoudro from delirious bad idea!
  3. Feb 26, 2014
    I'm disapointed in the ratings! You guys should be ashamed... I was expecting a game that was true to the originals(aka survival horror with an atmosphere).

INstead, I got a DEADSPACE game with a stupid story and overtheshoulder shooter. Tell me what makes this different than deadspace??? Are you guys going to tell me that deadspace is very similar to RE1,2,3 ?? What a joke.

Tell me what makes this different than deadspace??? Are you guys going to tell me that deadspace is very similar to RE1,2,3 ?? What a joke. Deadspace SLIGHTLY resembles RE... this game resembles deadspace more than a RE game.

I'll never trust a rating on this site again.

1. Sep 18, 2013
    A last year's model that's been brushed off, proving that bigger is not always better. This one serves well while waiting for the next "big" Resident Evil title. But if you skip this chapter, you'll feel no remorse. Especially when you think about that wide horizon of zombie games that are much more effective.
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    Revelations is an okay game, but too simple a port from the 3DS game. Game technical it’s one of the greatest horror games of the last years, but that says it all. It has the same defects as the 3DS version and it’s too expensive for that.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Resident Evil Revelations managed great with its technical limitations and delivered a game more built on atmosphere and tension than on pure action. The story was dull but the adventure still riddled with exciting moments. The 3DS version may still be the better of the two but on console we get both improved graphics and better controls.