7.0

1. May 24, 2013
    This game is great definitely should buy it Revelations goes back to the exploration based, puzzle-solving nature of previous installments in the Resident Evil series witch is very good
  2. May 23, 2013
    a step in the right direction, but not quite as good as it could be. i would recommend buying this just to show capcom that we the players want survival horror, not half assed action like RE6.
  3. Nov 17, 2013
    Resident Evil Revelations is an ok game, just ok! It lacks innovation and is generic at times but a step up from its predecessor RE6!.................
  4. Jul 28, 2013
    Although RE: Revelations is an HD port from a portable device, I have to say it is one of the best recent titles in the franchise. It follows the current gameplay type (action adventure with a shoulder camera), though it manages to bring back some of the old-school feeling (mainly the idea of being trapped in a mansion in this case a cruise ship where you need to traverse hallways, roomsAlthough RE: Revelations is an HD port from a portable device, I have to say it is one of the best recent titles in the franchise. It follows the current gameplay type (action adventure with a shoulder camera), though it manages to bring back some of the old-school feeling (mainly the idea of being trapped in a mansion in this case a cruise ship where you need to traverse hallways, rooms and narrow corridors searching for clues, keys and solving puzzles with a fair amount of backtracking). The graphics are beautiful (when you keep in mind this is NOT a PS3 original title) and the game, as a whole, is interesting, challenging (sometimes) and a lot of fun. It's short, though (6 hours basically) but has an additional mode called "Raid", where you visit the stages defeating waves of enemies (just like in RE6). Good game. Expand
  5. May 23, 2013
    Ok so...I've played all the classics. I've never played it on the 3DS. All I can say is that it's better than 5 and 6.

It's great. It uses classic elements and adds in new ones without screwing things up. So I can't compare from the 3DS but overall pretty good.

8.5/10
  6. May 26, 2013
    The Best resident evil game in this console generation its like a classic resident evil in modern graphics.Both story and gamepaly is fantastic way better than resident evil 6.
  7. May 27, 2013
    this is one of the best resident evil games for many years its amazing not just on ds but on xbox to unlike other more resent resident evil games this game is more like the old ones and one of the best games i've played all year.
  8. Jul 11, 2013
    Nothing like the first resident evils

why oh why are some of you reviewing this game as if its like the first resident evils? No it isn't at all, its still too arcadey and dosen't follow the same framework. I really wounder if any of you have ever played the original games and dino crisis 1 and 2. This is nothing like it, and closer to resident evil 5 than 1, 2 or 3. I still
    Nothing like the first resident evils

This is nothing like it, and closer to resident evil 5 than 1, 2 or 3.

I still play dino crisis 1 and 2 now and it totally tears this rubbish apart.

Untill Capcom decide to make resident evil again like the old ones and the remakes on the gamecube, then nothing at all will ever be like the first ones or dino crisis, so don't like ok!!!
    Garbage!
  9. May 27, 2013
    Just beat it. Excellent game. I can't believe this was on the 3DS, pretty amazing. Long campaign, good story and actually scary in parts. I'm now starting Raid mode and their seems to be a ton to do. For 49.99, it's a pretty stellar deal, just keep in mind it was a hand held game, so the graphics are great but not as powerful as RE6 & 5. Have fun!
  10. Jun 16, 2013
    Good port of the 3DS masterpiece. I still think that they should have permanently removed the move and shoot option and stuck with the traditional RE4 style of gameplay. I think that some of the graphics could have been worked on more. There are some framerate issues, but it doesn't affect gameplay that much. Certainly better than RE6.
  11. May 27, 2014
    Revelations was a game I had fairly good expectations for. After hearing that the game is considered a return to Resident Evil's horror roots, I was expecting another true installment, similar to the lines of Resident Evil 4. Even though this game is fairly good, I can't help but feel the game is not quite as great as I was hoping it would be, and ultimately leaves me with mixed feelings.Revelations was a game I had fairly good expectations for. After hearing that the game is considered a return to Resident Evil's horror roots, I was expecting another true installment, similar to the lines of Resident Evil 4. Even though this game is fairly good, I can't help but feel the game is not quite as great as I was hoping it would be, and ultimately leaves me with mixed feelings.

One of the changes to this game is the gameplay. In RE4, 5, and even 6, the gameplay had a strategic tone to it. Shoot a weak spot on the enemy, usually the legs or head, and then perform a devastating melee attack. This strategy and gameplay always felt satisfying, and helped you conserve ammo, which makes me disappointed that it's almost completely gone in Revelations. The option to stun an enemy and perform an melee attack is here, but it's not the same as it was. Unlike past games, the new enemies don't really have any defined weakspot, meaning you'll be shooting your enemy randomly and hopefully get lucky enough to stun the enemy and then close in. However, because you can't adequately plan this out, it's not a strategy you can rely on, and the mindless shooting honestly makes the gameplay less fun. Some enemies - like the sub-bosses - do have that option to do enough damage and close in for a melee attack, but it's ultimately not enough, and feels tacked on in this game.

The game also ditched the laser sight and went with a cross hair, and I don't mean the one in RE6 (considering that one was terrible). This cross hair is standard and works fine, but I do miss the laser sight being here, but with the strategy gone, I'm questioning whether or not it would make any difference to play the game that way.

Another annoyance is your inventory. Unlike past games, the amount of ammo you can carry is limited. Instead of taking up more slots, the game straight up limits how much ammo and herbs you can carry. If the limit was fairly reasonable, it'd probably be a good mechanic, but the amount you can carry is limited so severely it's frustrating, especially when you run into those sequences where you find so much ammo, and you can't carry even a third of it. Couple this with the fact that you drain your ammo so quickly when fighting even standard enemies, and you'll think to yourself, "if I could've picked up that ammo earlier this wouldn't be such a big deal." There are items you can pick up later in the story to upgrade your capacity, but without a way to do it by yourself, it ultimately becomes one huge waiting game, and even with the upgrades, the amount you can hold is still relatively small. This game would've benefited so much from the storage system in RE5, which was a great mechanic that we haven't seen since for some odd reason.

Another thing I have mixed feelings about is the story. The story primarily follows Jill Valentine, but you take control of several other protagonists as well, which would've been a fantastic way to give the story more depth. As we've seen in games like Dead Space: Extraction, multiple view points can really help a story and make it more interesting, but Revelations fails to capture this. Out of all 4 characters, Parker is the only interesting one, with a likable personality. Jill and Chris are only memorable because they're returning characters, and the fourth guy is so boring and insignificant I can't even tell you his name right now, because I don't remember it. This was made worse by the game switching you back to Jill just as you were getting used to the new protagonist.

Also, a weak point of the story is how this game holds any relevance to the Resident Evil's overall story. The story in this game could've never happened, and it wouldn't have made any real difference to the series as a whole. All major plot points in the story are sealed by the game's end, and the story isn't big enough to make an impact on you, or hold any significance.

The graphics are definitely one of the better things about this game. The game is a port from the 3DS, but the graphics do hold up as looking pretty nice. It doesn't compare to the PS3's current standards, but it does easily outshine what we saw in the first two years of this console's life cycle in terms of visuals. Animations aren't smooth. Trying to walk in this game will lead to your character constantly jerking, which takes you out of the immersion, especially in the game's more creepy parts, and yes, the game does return to the horror elements that hardcore fans have been begging for, even if it's still not that scary overall.

The bottom line with this game is that it's an overall good title, but it has some major design decisions that I just don't understand. The lack of strategy in combat makes the overall game less engaging and fun, and the inventory space is frustrating. Hardcore fans should appreciate the return to a more horror based atmosphere, but in the end, it doesn't make up for the flaws this game has.
  12. Nov 14, 2013
    Graphics: A port from 3DS and it looks pretty damn superb. 9.

Sound: Classical RE themes, a more creepier game than previous 3 recently released. The voice acting is corny once again, and cheesy characters don’t help make it any better. There are also monsters (bosses in particular) that talk and really annoy you as well. 7.5. Gameplay: The gameplay is like RE6/5/and 4 over
    Graphics: A port from 3DS and it looks pretty damn superb. 9.

Gameplay: The gameplay is like RE6/5/and 4 over the shoulder. Although it feels more like the classic RE games because you have to search around, find items, monsters jump at you and overall the game seems to be more horror this time around rather than action. Not that action is completely missing but it does feel like a solid RE game. The creatures/monsters in this game are horrible, and reused so many times, and the whole beginning to the middle portion of the game felt like there was only 1 type of creature for each chapter. The middle of the game gets really annoying and tedious, and it isn’t till you’re nearing the end of the game where it gets better. Raid mode is the best thing that could ever happen to RE games, I really enjoyed it. 8.5.
    Story: Story takes place between RE4 and RE5, it’s kind of interesting how you play through different characters points of views, and while introducing newer characters to the RE universe. You may find the story to be corny at potions of the game, or flat out hate some of the new characters, but overall it was still enjoyable. 8.

Replay Value: This game definitely has replay value, about 10 hours of a single player, and there’s raid mode which has plenty of levels that are fun to co-op or solo. 10.

Overall Score: 8.6 out of 10.
  13. Jun 17, 2013
    Honestly
    A very unusual game and there is a new style of play
    The horror is located very normal
    And mystery very common Shi important or not strong
    There is something new
    And more Shi laugh in the game is the palace who inside the ship!
    Warship or cargo transport ship and no classified Palace! How!
    Where Ahoudro from delirious bad idea!
  14. May 1, 2014
    A mix between the old-style mansion set-up and over-the-shoulder shooting mechanics (with walking) minus ANY scares and a **** end boss battle. Although this game is better than 6 by a mile, this whole series is unscary and cheesy as all f*ck nowadays. Meh...
  15. Nov 23, 2013
    The question everyone wants to know is: Is this game better than RE 6? The short answer is yes and no. This doesn't have the same production values of re6. For what it is though, its pretty damn good. If you enjoyed resident evil 1 you will be delighted by this game's return to exploration and back tracking. Your mansion is a luxury cruise ship this time around. The story is less ambitiousThe question everyone wants to know is: Is this game better than RE 6? The short answer is yes and no. This doesn't have the same production values of re6. For what it is though, its pretty damn good. If you enjoyed resident evil 1 you will be delighted by this game's return to exploration and back tracking. Your mansion is a luxury cruise ship this time around. The story is less ambitious than re 4, 5 ,6 which isn't a bad thing. This is kind of a side story when all is said and done but its a noteworthy one. Raid mode is a blast. I only wish they added harder levels. You can go up to level 50. but you'll beat all the actual levels and difficulties before reaching it.

The cool thing about raid mode is that they pushed the envelope. THey included all the enemies from the campaign in crazy scenarios that really test you. Most importantly, it feels like they properly used everything the game had to offer to a proper extent. Unlike in re 6....where they put restrictions on everything and prevented you from experiencing everything the game could offer. The story is more believeable than re6....but it still has some pot holes in it that didn't make any sense. Which is kind of unfortunate. It still retains some of that cheesy resident evil dialogue and story were all getting tired of, but its the closest thing to re1 before re4 came out. re 4, 5, 6 are all advance advance advance...you move from one location to the other with no backtracking. In comparison you will be doing a ton of backtracking in revelations which is actually a good thing since it creates the mansion kind of atmosphere.

They do something sort of weird though. They divide the story into episodes.They allow you to backtrack to places you were in previous episodes, in certain episodes, for the sake of exploring or getting lost. But you will feel a constant push forward that you wouldn't feel in say re 1. At the end of it, its really going from point a to b, but its the closest thing to re1 out of the newer iterations of re franchise. Its fun. I got it for half price since I waited 6 months....it actually cost me the same as re6 basically (which I also got for about 1/3 of the price). If you were waiting to buy re 6 and 5 and 4 and revelations, now or 1 or 2 sales ago would be the ideal time to pick them up. For a port the game looks very good. capcom rly spruced up the game with hd, to the extent where it feels not that far from re6. Its actually more consistent graphics than re6...which is understandable since its more isolated environments. I gave re6 a 7, and I stand by that...they put restrictions on everything in the game and they just botched it all up. revelations they pushed everything to the limit, and now they get an 8. That said, you are going to be wishing you have the kind of movement and voice commands you had in re 6. Also the menu interface in revelations is far far worse than 6 (and 6 was pretty bad).....for some reason capcom likes you to mash the x button a ridiculous number of times just to get where you want to. the game also has glitches since its more ambitious...and the online players can be real jerks about it. There are also cheaters abound in raid mode....which kills all the fun and sense of accomplishment. There's no option for reporting people....unless you have a mic its pretty much impossible to communicate with your partner in raid mode, past barking 4 generic commands. raid mode hunk's voice is way too deep I can't even understand what he says. the ooze rachel and lady hunk dlc characters are a joke. the game has problems, so much that I would like to point out that this is a very low 8.....were around 8.0-8.1 here. there's some good ideas here though and its still a good game at the end of the day. It's a pity they won't add more stages to raid mode, which is rly the highlight after finishing the campaign. there's no run button which is nice to see (in re 6 etc though you need the run button since you are traveling such long distances), you just use the control stick to walk/run. there are open environments and closed environments, more so closed. I'm done, 8/10. but a very low 8 at that.
  16. Jun 6, 2013
    Anyone care to help out a gamer in need? Lame as it sounds i'm trying to get enough donations to buy a copy of the game! http://www.gofundme.com/36elk4 Thought maybe some fellow Resident Evil fans might help out someone desperate to switch over from Resident Evil 6. Hell of a thing being broke...drive a man to do crazy things...
  17. Jan 3, 2014
    Well, RE Revelations is certainly a breath of (relatively) fresh air after RE6... Capcom has returned to the good ol' exploration-based game-play that we all enjoyed (right?). Personally, I felt the game's ship setting was quite immersing, with the occasional change of setting. Navigating around the Zenobia, having to retrace your steps, and solving some interesting puzzles are all healthyWell, RE Revelations is certainly a breath of (relatively) fresh air after RE6... Capcom has returned to the good ol' exploration-based game-play that we all enjoyed (right?). Personally, I felt the game's ship setting was quite immersing, with the occasional change of setting. Navigating around the Zenobia, having to retrace your steps, and solving some interesting puzzles are all healthy reminders of what a good RE instalment should be about. Oh, and Raid Mode is great! However, on the down-side, the game does feel too simple, constantly reminding us that it is a port after all. The main story is also a bit too short for my taste, and the dodge mechanic is simply atrocious. But overall, I will applaud Capcom for giving the series a well-deserved return to more classic survival horror, with less of the dreaded brainless shooter action. Expand
  18. Jul 12, 2013
    This game was amazing. Awesome throw back to the original resident evil games. Scary as heck, pls be forewarn play at night with the lights off at your own discretion. Dodging is made difficult so you cant easy wiggle your way around things. Very eerie sound effects and voices, which suck cuz they are so scary. A++++ game cant wait for the next one. Oh by the way. Jill and Jessica are hot.
  19. Aug 17, 2013
    As a huge fan of the Resident Evil series, I really think this is a step in the right direction for Capcom. This game bring the classic feel of Resident Evil to the Current-Gen Consoles and it shows that there is still hope for a return to the good old days of survival horror. However this game is by no means perfect but certainly a hopefully a flare in the sky to show Capcom they canAs a huge fan of the Resident Evil series, I really think this is a step in the right direction for Capcom. This game bring the classic feel of Resident Evil to the Current-Gen Consoles and it shows that there is still hope for a return to the good old days of survival horror. However this game is by no means perfect but certainly a hopefully a flare in the sky to show Capcom they can still continue the Resident Evil series but return to the old school style. I really believe this game is an improvement on past titles released but I really believe if you enjoy a decent horror experience, then look no further. 8/10 Expand
  20. Sep 30, 2013
    The Survival Horror returns to the franchise.
  21. Dec 5, 2013
    After the failure of Resident Evil 6, Resident Evil Revelations is one of the best ever made Residents, being put on a par with Resident Evil 1, 2, 4 and CODE Veronica, the game has an engaging story and an outstanding soundtrack, which blends with not only the game, but thanks to the revived franchise Resident Evil Revelations
  22. Dec 28, 2013
    I enjoyed the return to survival horror. I always feel that there should be more zombies in Resident Evil games, but at least the enemies didn't shoot back. Nit picking, but the costumes kind of suck. Unlockable ninjas and pirates? I always enjoyed the classic outfits the most. Also what the heck is with one pant leg on the Jessica character? I mean you know that you're going into a placeI enjoyed the return to survival horror. I always feel that there should be more zombies in Resident Evil games, but at least the enemies didn't shoot back. Nit picking, but the costumes kind of suck. Unlockable ninjas and pirates? I always enjoyed the classic outfits the most. Also what the heck is with one pant leg on the Jessica character? I mean you know that you're going into a place with zombie monster things and you choose a strange wet suit with an exposed leg? Last but not least, I never could decide weather I liked weapon customizing or not. RE4, 5 and 6 had it, but it's not so believable that in the given situations that it would be plausible. Charge shots and fantasy illegal custom parts were just dumb. Expand
  23. May 29, 2013
    This game deserves better reviews it is as good as RE4.
    The backdrop is good a nice haunting setting, a storyline which was ok with veltro.
    The weapons drop idea is good and the customization slots are also great makes for some good options and replay. Co-op is good and slightly separate would have loved to bring in another player all the time. The final boss was hard and took a few
    This game deserves better reviews it is as good as RE4.
    The final boss was hard and took a few goes.
    Great game really good definitely on par and a step in the direction they need to go.
  24. May 26, 2013
    Resident Evil Revelations is an action packed 3rd person shooter just like RE5 and RE6. This adventure is taken place on a boat for most of the time. A lot of similarities can be taken from previous RE games as stated above. For example, a lot of searching and blasting monster type enemies with multiple characters that you can control. Because this was initially ported on the 3DS there isResident Evil Revelations is an action packed 3rd person shooter just like RE5 and RE6. This adventure is taken place on a boat for most of the time. A lot of similarities can be taken from previous RE games as stated above. For example, a lot of searching and blasting monster type enemies with multiple characters that you can control. Because this was initially ported on the 3DS there is some negatives on this version. The main frustrating moments for me was, NPC's not helping a whole bunch in combat. It's frustrating when the enemy is clearly pursuing you and ignoring your NPC partner all the time. Other negatives in this version are lack of puzzle solving and graphics are above average. There's only really one type of puzzle in game and it's super easy and takes no time to figure out. While the graphics are not up to standard for 2013 and won't blow you away. But of course you have to take the bad with the good. And the good elements of this game are, story is appealing, great character interactions, cool monsters and game play is easy to get into. I just wish we could see more of the classic RE in this version. With all that said I still recommend this game if your a RE fan. And if your new to the series than I would say give Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield (Legendary Resident Evil Characters) a chance to entertain you for awhile. Long live Resident Evil! Expand
  25. Jun 13, 2013
    A fun game. Obviously, a lot of time and effort went into the plot and writing. Even though the game was fast moving, it seemed like I spent more time trying to find my way around from place to place than I did fighting. I would have liked the game more had there been more action.
  26. Aug 11, 2013
    Definitely worth buying.A step in the right direction as some have said and can only get better. This gives a bit of hope for Resident Evil 7 if they do make one. The only negatives was that the story was somewhat boring and was not always straight forward.Also, it got repetitive-something is broken, must be fixed, fight zombies in the meantime whilst finding a way to fix it-this gotDefinitely worth buying.A step in the right direction as some have said and can only get better. This gives a bit of hope for Resident Evil 7 if they do make one. The only negatives was that the story was somewhat boring and was not always straight forward.Also, it got repetitive-something is broken, must be fixed, fight zombies in the meantime whilst finding a way to fix it-this got annoying. Overall a decent game. Expand
  27. Jun 14, 2013
    Decent game, a lot better than Resident Evil 6. This returns to its horror roots and not just action b.s. This is a step in the right direction for Capcom. Still not the best Resident Evil, that would be Resident Evil Remake. This however is a good attempt at once was the pinnacle of survival horror. The game doesn't have the best graphics, but this is understandable considering it wasDecent game, a lot better than Resident Evil 6. This returns to its horror roots and not just action b.s. This is a step in the right direction for Capcom. Still not the best Resident Evil, that would be Resident Evil Remake. This however is a good attempt at once was the pinnacle of survival horror. The game doesn't have the best graphics, but this is understandable considering it was ported from the 3DS. The monsters in this game were okay, nothing too impressive and the sound was a little weird as well with this game. I also didn't like the scanning tool because I just think of it as a waste of time that was just implemented to make the game longer, there was no need for that. Still good job Capcom, a lot better than Resident Evil 6 which was not even a survival horror. Decent game, nice job. Expand
  28. Jun 1, 2013
    The puzzles, maps, graphics and turnarounds of this game are just exquisite to me. Jill is babyfaced by Capcom and looks far younger and cuter~ However, the cons of this game are you CAN'T RUN, useless partner and enemies mainly pursue you and completely disregard your partner.
  29. Jun 5, 2013
    I'm about 3 hours in and it's a good game so far despite some juvenile dialogue and basic story. It just feels good playing it, a game you want to explore and drive the story on at the same time. It's not as good as res evil 4 or dead space but cruise liners and survival horror are a pretty sweet combo. If I had any advice I'd say wait 12 months and then get it for a £10 second hand, justI'm about 3 hours in and it's a good game so far despite some juvenile dialogue and basic story. It just feels good playing it, a game you want to explore and drive the story on at the same time. It's not as good as res evil 4 or dead space but cruise liners and survival horror are a pretty sweet combo. If I had any advice I'd say wait 12 months and then get it for a £10 second hand, just make sure to put it on your list.
    Overall 7.33
  30. Aug 5, 2014
    Enjoy the game for what it is a fine entry into a slightly stale series and if you're not expecting major overall of the usual gameplay then this game is right for you.
  31. Jul 17, 2013
    This is a must have game, it goes back to the RE roots, it reminds you a lot to previous installments of the series like RE 1, 2, 3 and Veronica those were the good ones, not like the 4, 5 and 6... I highly recommend the game if you like RE the way it used to be back in the Play Station days, the only one thing missing from those game is the puzzle solving aspect. If you want to have funThis is a must have game, it goes back to the RE roots, it reminds you a lot to previous installments of the series like RE 1, 2, 3 and Veronica those were the good ones, not like the 4, 5 and 6... I highly recommend the game if you like RE the way it used to be back in the Play Station days, the only one thing missing from those game is the puzzle solving aspect. If you want to have fun like in the old days, don't hesitate to buy this jewel. Expand
  32. Nov 20, 2013
    Un juego que prometía mucho pero que se ha quedado entre aburrido, repetitivo y con una trama que no engancha en absoluto. La verdad es que la jugabilidad es robótica y dificultosa, los enemigos son idiotas, no hay zombis...tenia posibilidades pero la han cagado, prefiero jugar al Resident Evil 5 o 6 que a este, me ha parecido un paso atrás respecto a la sexta entrega, no lo recomiendo,Un juego que prometía mucho pero que se ha quedado entre aburrido, repetitivo y con una trama que no engancha en absoluto. La verdad es que la jugabilidad es robótica y dificultosa, los enemigos son idiotas, no hay zombis...tenia posibilidades pero la han cagado, prefiero jugar al Resident Evil 5 o 6 que a este, me ha parecido un paso atrás respecto a la sexta entrega, no lo recomiendo, por cierto...de miedo no tenia nada...jugaba obligado y deseando terminarlo para venderlo y comprarme el The Last Of Us Expand
  33. Feb 26, 2014
    I'm disapointed in the ratings! You guys should be ashamed... I was expecting a game that was true to the originals(aka survival horror with an atmosphere).

INstead, I got a DEADSPACE game with a stupid story and overtheshoulder shooter. Tell me what makes this different than deadspace??? Are you guys going to tell me that deadspace is very similar to RE1,2,3 ?? What a joke.

Tell me what makes this different than deadspace??? Are you guys going to tell me that deadspace is very similar to RE1,2,3 ?? What a joke. Deadspace SLIGHTLY resembles RE... this game resembles deadspace more than a RE game.

I'll never trust a rating on this site again.
  34. May 14, 2014
    This game isn't great. The characters and dialogue aren't up to Resident Evil 5 standards but are better than 6 (which isn't hard)... but the game just isn't fun. Also some of the textures are terrible which really breaks the immersion. I love Resident Evil games but this one was difficult to complete as there was little reward to slog through the cheap deaths, and monotonous fights.
  35. Dec 18, 2014
    Amazing game. When you play this game you feel playing resident evil. This game isn't perfect, but is good. Every fan of the Resident Evil series need play it.

1. Sep 18, 2013
    A last year's model that's been brushed off, proving that bigger is not always better. This one serves well while waiting for the next "big" Resident Evil title. But if you skip this chapter, you'll feel no remorse. Especially when you think about that wide horizon of zombie games that are much more effective.
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    Revelations is an okay game, but too simple a port from the 3DS game. Game technical it’s one of the greatest horror games of the last years, but that says it all. It has the same defects as the 3DS version and it’s too expensive for that.
  3. Sep 10, 2013
    Resident Evil Revelations managed great with its technical limitations and delivered a game more built on atmosphere and tension than on pure action. The story was dull but the adventure still riddled with exciting moments. The 3DS version may still be the better of the two but on console we get both improved graphics and better controls.