1.5

Overwhelming dislike- based on 19 Ratings

1. Jul 18, 2013
    Blatant re-skin of the developers last game "GODMODE" a game that was truly terrible. the only thing better about this game is how bad it is.
    Shovel ware is shovel ware 8/10 effort on ripping people off.
  2. Jul 22, 2013
    Oh dear Jesus. Hahahahahaha! I thought God Mode was bad! Honestly, I got God Mode and actually said to myself "this is the worst game of the year"! God Mode was worse than Aliens: Colonial Marines, for god's sake. And now, for Old School Games to do some senseless cash-in like this is amazing. It's actually astonishing that they would even do something like this.
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. If you have not bought a ticket to go and see R.I.P.D.: The Movie, then you are missing out on … absolutely nothing. And yes the game is just as bad. [September p.91]
  2. R.I.P.D.: The Game is basically Atlus’ previous released game, God Mode, stripped of its more interesting features and re-skinned by an intern. It’s an aggressively boring, disastrously ugly, barely-functional mess that will make the majority of those who play it feel dead inside. [September 2013, p79]
    There really is no reason this game should exist. It’s not even a good game for fans of the movie/comic book.