7.2

1. Sep 30, 2011
    A superb puzzle/arcade romp... think of it as a Shadow Complex/Portal clone but with the Half Life 2 gravity gun instead of the portal gun and you might have a good idea of what to expect from this :)
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    I really liked it! It reminded me of Portal.

The game looks really great and has some awesome music. I hope they will some day add multiplayer to this.
  3. Oct 3, 2011
    Really good game, too bad Sony published it. The puzzles are really interesting, the voice acting is decent but the gameplay is awesome! These guys did an awesome job with the game, wish i heard about it sooner.
  4. Oct 3, 2011
    This game was a great surprise! Really solid controls, excellent physics-based puzzles, and I really liked the setting and the characters. The atmosphere was great, it was like Cowboy Bebop + Metroid + Shadow Complex :)
    Oh, and I loved the Soundtrack. Good job Devs!
  5. Oct 4, 2011
    A fantastic puzzle platformer!! After trying out the trial/demo, I just had to buy it (and for 10 bucks it's a steal). The gameplay is simply amazing - worthy of a perfect 10!
  6. Dec 11, 2012
    If i could give this game a 8.5 i would, This is better than an 8 game, but not quite a 9. The only problem was it was too short. I loved the setting the gameplay the characters, it was new and original. I love these re-imaging of 2-D platformers, but the only problems is length. I loved shadow complex and deadlight as well, if only these games become longer then I will be set.
  7. Jan 2, 2014
    Had a decent start, liked the controls and humor.....but just got stale and boring after awhile and never picked up. Puzzles weren't very creative compared to other puzzle games.

1. Jan 10, 2012
    The puzzles in Rochard are challenging without being unnecessary frustrating and find the right balance. Every so often that balance disappears with chaotic shooting sections.
  2. The story of the unusual hero Rochard is not a legendary one, but Recoil Games does deliver an interesting puzzle game that will easily keep you entertained for a few hours. [Nov 2011, p.96]
  3. Dec 19, 2011
    These small complaints don't ruin the game's larger experience. Rochard's humorous dialogue, intriguing setting, and clever puzzles round out a package that is as unique and special as its titular hero.