7.8

1. Nov 6, 2014
    Very nice game, great graphics, and OK music choice. But this is not a game for those who want challenge, almost all of the songs are too easy.

The world tour career is creative made too, but it gets boring when you must play the same song on many stages. I liked Rock Band 1 much more, because it's a very fun setlist to play with friends.
  2. Feb 3, 2014
    Songs: 8 out of 10, Graphics: 7 out of 10, Fun: 8 out of 10, Controls: 8 out of 10, Difficulty: 7 out of 10, Length: 8 out of 10, Re-play: 8 out of 10, Value: 8 out of 10
  3. Nov 23, 2011
    Rock Band 2 is an excellent improvement upon the rough systems of the previous title. The World Tour being made single player expanded its longevity ten-fold, but the tour remains as tediously repetitious as before, requiring players to play every song at least thrice if one doesn't export the original game's track list or opt for down-loadable content (which is wonderfully diverse, by the by). The tight engine and Harmonix's amazing support are the best features of this game, but the company no longer supports Rock Band 2. Expand
  4. Aug 9, 2011
    I can't tell you how many hours of fun I have had with my friends and family while playing Rock Band. It's sooo entertaining and fun to master. I finally burned out on it after a couple years.

Rock Band 2 improves in several areas over the original. The track list is better, the difficulty has been bumped up, it's more accessible, all previously released DLC works from the get-go, and Battle of the Bands is a brilliant online mode. But there's no getting around the fact that almost nothing was done to the main mode, World Tour.
  2. If the first game was a success on so many levels, the sequel brings the same success back but pushes it so high that at this point it will be hard for anyone to catch it up. I can’t finish my review without saying that if you never experienced Rock Band, you’re definitely missing something really special.
  3. Rock Band 2 is a solid sequel. Harmonix smoothed out most of the rough edges and added enough new stuff to warrant the full priced upgrade.