6.8

1. Apr 6, 2013
    Sacred 2 is a hack & slash dungeon crawler of the highest standard, The area's are huge and beautifully detailed while remaining easy to navigate, The online co-op/Pvp is great fun if you can find people and the detail in character customization is where Sacred 2 really excels..
    Sacred 2 doesn't take it's self to seriously, Jokes are hidden all throughout the game, and the characters will spit hilarious one liners on occasion, Even the minor enemies are given a personality And dialogue and can be quite rude and funny at times.
    The beautiful and environment, character detail and the voice acting really bring this game to life, If your a fan of dungeon crawlers, hack & slash and terrible puns, pick up sacred 2 next time your looking for a new game to play..
  2. Aug 8, 2014
    This is an excellent open world rpg. I've played over 100 hours of this game and still haven't finished it, or found everything there is to explore. This game has open world exploration, unique character classes, loot, 100's of hours of gameplay, my god what else could you ask for. Excellent game.
  3. Oct 12, 2013
    The best hack and slash open world game ever made. If you like diablo 2 and open world games, this game is for you. I have had so much fun playing this game. The graphics are beautiful. Item Looting is great, always finding new items, great multiplayer, great character building. I love this game about as much as anyone could love a game. The only downside is the company who made it wentThe best hack and slash open world game ever made. If you like diablo 2 and open world games, this game is for you. I have had so much fun playing this game. The graphics are beautiful. Item Looting is great, always finding new items, great multiplayer, great character building. I love this game about as much as anyone could love a game. The only downside is the company who made it went bankrupt and the 3rd in the series has been ruined by another company,. I have played this game a few hundred hours and I haven't even seen half of the stuff there is to see. I am sure I will play it a few hundred. I have to highly recommend this game, coming from a guy whos pretty picky when it comes to games. I got it cheap used at gamestop for 10 bucks, best 10 bucks I ever spent in my life! Expand
  4. Apr 27, 2011
    This is an awesome action RPG with an incredibly deep and customizable character creation system. If you're a fan of loot centric games like Diablo or WoW, you'll have a blast with this game. It has tons to do, and loads of enemies to bash. Being able to play co-op one on console is another great plus for it, as there aren't many action RPGs out there on consoles that do this. Overall, aThis is an awesome action RPG with an incredibly deep and customizable character creation system. If you're a fan of loot centric games like Diablo or WoW, you'll have a blast with this game. It has tons to do, and loads of enemies to bash. Being able to play co-op one on console is another great plus for it, as there aren't many action RPGs out there on consoles that do this. Overall, a very addictive and satisfying game to play. Expand
  5. aspentitan
    Jan 22, 2010
    Some may say Sacred 2 is a horrible repetitive hack and slash game but I would beg to differ. It is true this is a hack and slash game per se but Sacred 2 excels by offering tremendous customization in character development and that development lends a personalized feel to your character such that you actually have to develop a play style or strategy around your characters abilities and Some may say Sacred 2 is a horrible repetitive hack and slash game but I would beg to differ. It is true this is a hack and slash game per se but Sacred 2 excels by offering tremendous customization in character development and that development lends a personalized feel to your character such that you actually have to develop a play style or strategy around your characters abilities and this really limits the feeling that you are playing a hack and slash game. The world was expansive and there were tons of exciting areas to explore inside and outside the stories quests. I have only two complaints about Sacred 2. It is a game that would be most fun to be played online with 3 other players but there is a glitch which intermittently essentially hangs players and this really ruins the fun fast. The other complaint is money is just too easy to come by. By the end of the game I had over a million big ones. So, it is a little obvious the games money system is out of whack and is unrealistic and needs change. Apart from that I started the game on bronze but after leveling up a bit it was too easy and I wished I had started on Silver setting. But, all in all I find it hard to argue this is not an excellent game. First play through was 50 hrs and has next game plus features and I only built one character. With all the customization possible this title has at least 500 more hrs to play before I explore it all. It Expand
  6. AlexC
    May 19, 2009
    Great game. The minor flaws can be overlooked by the massive amount of gameplay and the overall fun of the game. If you are hesitant, wait for the price to drop. Just do yourself a favor and don't avoid this game.
  7. RichardL
    May 20, 2009
    Very entertaining. Customizable characters and weapon drops makes this game a simple but addictive. Nothing like it on consoles give it an edge.
  8. JayB
    May 21, 2009
    This game is amazing with open world gameplay. and its like champions and Baldurs Gate but with awesome graphics and sound.
  9. JoelF
    May 18, 2009
    This is an excellent game in its genre, and it runs and looks great on the ps3. It's a shame that the reviews give little more than genre bias in their content. If you liked Champions of Norrath or the Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance games, then this is for you! Especially for the multiplayer. The massive almost seamless world is awesome. It's like those other games times a million.
  10. KO23L
    Jul 14, 2009
    For Me, Sacred 2 is great action RPG game overraly. One of the best on consoles, on consoles i shoud rate it 10/10. It evokes in me feelings i have during playing old Diablo 1 and 2 when i was younger as no other newer game does (last one nice "diablo like" game was Titan Quest). But in Sacred i see more than only "diablo like" game, Sacred has its own character building structure that is For Me, Sacred 2 is great action RPG game overraly. One of the best on consoles, on consoles i shoud rate it 10/10. It evokes in me feelings i have during playing old Diablo 1 and 2 when i was younger as no other newer game does (last one nice "diablo like" game was Titan Quest). But in Sacred i see more than only "diablo like" game, Sacred has its own character building structure that is far more "free" than in for example diablo, character are fully customisable to players desires - huge selection of skills from which player could choose only 10 for character = there is big number of builds you can play, fully customisable spells = if someone plays for example mage it doesnt mean that he has same spells as his friend who plays mage too (the spell names will be same but the effects could be different), speak nothing of really big world you can explore. I am playng Sacred with my Girlfriend in co-op and it is really enjoyable, we still have lot of things to do and still it is not boring because boring long walking passages without action dropping off by virtue of monster respawns that creat you constant company. Expand

1. The bottom line here is with Diablo 2 ten years behind us and Diablo 3 still off in the distance somewhere, being a mediocre version of the great one is almost a compliment. Almost. And Sacred 2 almost succeeds in its imitation.
    Sacred 2 Fallen Angel in its console version is a good game. It spite of its technical flaws (though nothing dramatic) or the uncomfortable camera, it has its virtues like its durability (more than 100 hours), its active level development and the fun multiplayer matches.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK