7.8

1. Dec 10, 2013
    Too many things to do, 3 big story arcs, collection mode, you can get access to all those toys we love when we are kids. a lot of characters to play and many modes too. It quite simple to play but makes you learn fast how to do and avoid combos. Graphics look amazing and you can see a lot of the Naruto fight system there, that makes success. For you that enjoy Saint Seiya, is sure a buy!
  2. Mar 29, 2014
    Ok I have taken this game apart i have studied and experimented with every aspect and i can say that this games combat system is fantastic the cancels and combos you can do are just amazing. There are plenty of characters to choose from and everyone is played differently. Most people don't play with orbs but why do all that work if not to use them.My answer this game isn't to its potential without them i have had battles with orbs that are so intense and face paced it makes the game seem like it was made for showing what a real saint fight would look like.Until you really dive in and master a character you don't know what you are missing.This game is a hidden gem and it is my top anime fighter. The story mode may be lame but this isn't an rpg,It is a fighter.If the game had no clones better CPU AI and more customization with BBA's i would give this a 10 for a fighter. Expand

1. Feb 10, 2014
    A weak attempt to suck some cash out of Saint Seiya fans. [02/2014, p.75]
  2. Feb 5, 2014
    If you are truly desperate for a Saint Seiya title, then this may work, but you're better off waiting for a better, more polished game to come along.
  3. Feb 3, 2014
    Brave Soldiers is the example of how not to make a game. It’s too simple, the differences between the characters aren’t noticeable and the story is too complicated to understand. Even though it offers us a lot of content, it doesn’t impress us in any way.