7.1

1. Sep 14, 2010
    It's very rare that I come across a game that is truly funny. I mean truly funny as in the same amounts of laughs per minute one would expect from an episode of Family Guy or South Park. The tasks, the jokes and the tools make this one of the smartest and most enjoyable games I've ever tried. Minor technical problems aside, this was absolutely fantastic.
  2. Apr 22, 2014
    I decided to get this game off of PSN because it was on sale for just a dollar. This was my first experience ever with the Sam and Max franchise, and my first adventure game experience for probably about 10 years or so, and I can say that I am happy with my purchase. The thing to know about this game is that it is a dialogue-driven experience. While I do wish that there was a bit moreI decided to get this game off of PSN because it was on sale for just a dollar. This was my first experience ever with the Sam and Max franchise, and my first adventure game experience for probably about 10 years or so, and I can say that I am happy with my purchase. The thing to know about this game is that it is a dialogue-driven experience. While I do wish that there was a bit more puzzle solving, the large amount of dialogue was surprisingly never boring. The characters in this world are all a bunch of weirdos, especially the protagonists, which makes this game consistently engaging and funny. If you are looking for a slow and relaxing game to laugh at and give your brain a bit of a workout, I would recommend Sam and Max. Expand

1. With the trademark sharp witticisms layered onto challenging and inventive puzzles, this is the best possible start to the new season.
  2. A good episode with a spoonful of originality, The Penal Zone is probably the best start of TellTaleGames' history. Taking Max's control directly is so amazing and explosive that any other feature looks less important: adventure games have founded a old/new (crazy) house. On the other hand the game is really short.
    It's a bigger, better-looking adventure that moves the series forward in some surprising and substantial ways, and it remains one of the few legitimately funny games out there.