• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jan 29, 2009
6.7

1. Jan 24, 2011
    At the time this game achieved something for me that no other PS3 game had previosly. It was actually addictive and made me come back for more. Fighting off waves is more of a trail and error puzzle than I would like but there is still alot of satisfaction to be gained from roasting hoards of insects and finding the key to beating a map. It is on the challenging side of things and at times incredible frustrating.
    Remains a great value download which still has life in it if your up for the challenge.
  2. Jan 24, 2011

1. While Savage Moon doesn’t really provide as satisfying of an experience that PixelJunk Monsters offers, it does enough of a good job to be something that Monsters’ veterans should give a shot.
  2. It certainly won't be for anyone who doesn't first and foremost enjoy the tower defence genre as a whole. It's great value, offering 12 levels and online leaderboards. The fact that there's no multiplayer, locally or online, is a criticism, as are the quality of the environments, which are a bit bland, but otherwise Savage Moon offers a unique and refreshing counterpoint to the cutesy tower defence games the market seems to be flooded with at the moment.
  3. There’s not much to say about Savage Moon. The game is a typical Tower Defense-offshoot. Built up towers and kill as many enemies as possible.