6.4

1. Nov 19, 2013
    Un juego que no alcanza a las peliculas, ni se situa de lejos entre ellas, muy pocos podran decir que es un juegazo, porque es una verdadera basura y dudo que a alguien le guste, al principio todo va bien y te engancha, pero los puzzles son absurdos y dificilisimos, estaba mas tiempo mirando videos en youtube que jugando...y para eso prefiero dormir la siesta en mi camita.... xD
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    this game has done rather well as a film-to-game adaption, it has interesting, albeit experimental gameplay, a decent storyline and it actually remains true to the films.
  3. May 29, 2011
    SAW pervades us with a creepy atmosphere with the shattered interiors of Whitehurst asylum giving the game its scary and lonely elements. Unfortunately the combat seems like an afterthought, with detective swinging fists as though he was under water. The characters are dire and don't contribute anything meaningful to the narrative. The AI is also shoddy, not recognising traps that are setSAW pervades us with a creepy atmosphere with the shattered interiors of Whitehurst asylum giving the game its scary and lonely elements. Unfortunately the combat seems like an afterthought, with detective swinging fists as though he was under water. The characters are dire and don't contribute anything meaningful to the narrative. The AI is also shoddy, not recognising traps that are set and generally aren't a challenge. Not a bad rental, but one that when completed, you'll never want to return to. Collapse
  4. May 6, 2011
    Wow, Saw. Really I can't find anything positive to say about this game. It's almost like it was made out of a joke, just to cash in off of the Saw movies name, which I've yet to figure out why there are so many of. The game consists of repetitive and annoying puzzles and traps that instantly kill you around every corner. Cheap way to make a short game take 7 hours to complete, right? TheWow, Saw. Really I can't find anything positive to say about this game. It's almost like it was made out of a joke, just to cash in off of the Saw movies name, which I've yet to figure out why there are so many of. The game consists of repetitive and annoying puzzles and traps that instantly kill you around every corner. Cheap way to make a short game take 7 hours to complete, right? The voice acting isn't the worst I've heard, but it is pretty bad. Sometimes it's hard to tell if voice acting will be bad if the dialog sucks. This was a mix of both bad dialog and bad voice acting, and the annoying laughing after you die is just irritating and makes you wish you could throw a fist at whoever recorded it.
    This game seems like it was made primarily for getting an easy platinum or 1000 on your trophies or achievements lists. The only satisfaction I found after completing Saw was taking it out of my PS3 and putting it back on the shelf. Konami is a great company but this game is like an enormous smear on their name. In short if you buy this game expecting at the very least a decent game. You will be entirely disappointed.
  5. May 29, 2011

1. Saw fails to deliver the suspenseful crescendos, surprising twists, and apprehensive atmosphere of the films. Instead, it’s padded with unremarkable gore, poor pacing, and uninspired level design.
    Saw is a welcome entry in the horror genre that provides a good dosage of thrills. Depending on your tolerance for repetition, it's a good way to test your nerves and scare yourself silly during a dark and stormy night.
  3. This flawed horror adventure gets the atmosphere right, though it isn't as sharp as it could have been.