Section 8 PlayStation 3

7.0

1. May 26, 2012
    Unremarkable. This game has bad AI, graphics, and mechanics. There's no redeeming feature at all. I rented it because I thought the orbital drop mechanics would be cool. Well, it really doesn't add any flavor to what is a D list video game. Imagine Star Wars: Battle Front mixed with unreal tournament and a bad, linear gameplay engine. Not worth even a rental.
  2. May 26, 2012

If you're willing to put in some time to learn the game's systems and are eager to work as part of a team, then it's easy to have a good time with this one.
  2. A fun online experience but I can’t see this continuing to be played long into the future with so many other shooters available. The story may be a little lacklustre but if you simply treat it as a lengthy tutorial, you’ll have a great time online.
  3. This generic-looking shooter may not turn the genre on its head, but it has enough dynamic objectives and satisfying combat to entertain.