ShellShock 2: Blood Trails PlayStation 3

4.8

1. ButtS
    Feb 25, 2009
    Well after playing this game for a few minutes I could already tell it was utter crap. The whole game suffers from "Turning Point: Fall of Liberty" syndrome. Controls are utter crap, aiming is tedious, and you can't aim lower than 30 degrees up or down. There are also several annoying quicktime events through out the game, all of which were using the WASD keys (each frustratingly Well after playing this game for a few minutes I could already tell it was utter crap. The whole game suffers from "Turning Point: Fall of Liberty" syndrome. Controls are utter crap, aiming is tedious, and you can't aim lower than 30 degrees up or down. There are also several annoying quicktime events through out the game, all of which were using the WASD keys (each frustratingly difficult). Now I don't get why this project wasn't canned. I played about 6 levels in, uninstalled it and was still pissed at exactly HOW bad this game is. I really would drag on with other tiny nit picks but it would be a waste of time. The game is probably the worst thing since Vegemite, don't even bother renting this piece of shit. 0/10 Expand

1. Shellshock 2: Blood Trails is an insolvent try to bring back to life a forgettable war franchise, changing its context to the horror style. No matter from which angle you choose to look at Blood Trails, it’s a horrendous videogame. Boring, exasperating, and ugly in the most literal sense of the word.
  2. Rebellion's game positions uncomfortably between the greatest shooters currently on the market. Its poor technical side together with a boring level design, basic AI and the lack of variety in game modes, end up shaping a title that will soon surely fall into oblivion.
  3. The Vietnam War has never seemed so horrific in this shockingly poor first person shooter.