Shift 2: Unleashed PlayStation 3

6.3

1. Apr 8, 2011
    After a few laps you start blaming yourself for not doing as good as you did with the 1st Shift game... and then you start realizing that it's the game.. It's very touchy...and unpredictable. The physics are broken. And the Aggressive A.I.!! OMFG THE AGGRESSIVE A.I. If the community doesn't complain enough to patch this game, it'll be unplayable...worse than the first one was beforeAfter a few laps you start blaming yourself for not doing as good as you did with the 1st Shift game... and then you start realizing that it's the game.. It's very touchy...and unpredictable. The physics are broken. And the Aggressive A.I.!! OMFG THE AGGRESSIVE A.I. If the community doesn't complain enough to patch this game, it'll be unplayable...worse than the first one was before the patches. What a let down. I really enjoyed the first one after they fixed it. I should explain why the AI is so bad.. You could be minding your own business, NOT being aggressive at all.. going about 20mph around an corner... and bam!!! You're car literally flips over 3 times by an AI controlled car behind you out of nowhere.. during the final lap of the race... You go from 1st place to LAST place and the race is over.. if that's your idea of fun, then play this game. Expand
  2. Jun 14, 2011
    There's nothing particularly wrong with this game, it just feels a bit dull and average. There are many racing games available for the PS3 and this one does little to stand out from the crowd.
  3. Jun 26, 2012
    what settings do you use to flip your car so easily.Cause i cant do it do it its like every one else can do it but i cant do so someone help me with the settings to flip your car so easily.
  4. Oct 7, 2012
    While vehicle choice convince physics and circuits that provide acting strangely neglected appearance and the confusing menu navigation for a bad aftertaste. Especially during the night race the cars competing in the light of your headlights look simply just bad.
  5. Dec 19, 2014
    Like with the first NFS Shift, first i loved it but than i hated it! Its a good game that has a great balance between simulation and arcaderacer, but the more i played it the more i became frustrated with it. The only thing that kept me going were the awesome customisation possibilities.

1. Jun 9, 2011
    Overall Shift 2 is an excellent racing game that really tries to throw you behind the wheel of a professional driver. With great graphics minus a few debris issues and impressive car mechanics, Shift 2 will challenge the best of drivers during the single player campaign and online. Fans of Forza Motorsport 2 and Gran Turismo 5, or just racing games in general, should definitely think about getting Shift 2 to keep you busy.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    May 27, 2011
    It's official: Gran Turismo 5 is on notice. Like V8 Supercars 3 [Pro Race Driver 3] wooed us from GT4 back in the halcyon days of PS2, SHIFT 2 Unleashed is currently busy courting us with its incredible sense of speed, well-rounded garage, long list of tracks and impressive attention to detail... Forget what you think you know about where Need for Speed games stand in the racing sim landscape because the crew at Slightly Mad Studios has just taken a bulldozer to it. [May 2011 p.72]
  3. May 24, 2011
    Shift 2 Unleashed is a wonderful racing game. Only the agressive AI and the sensitive drifts are a little annoying.